How would the Oxford Mail survive with no Oxford United

SupporttheTriangle

With the season at an end, it is fairly obvious that the Oxford Mail are struggling to report any decent news. Now one would have thought that they would be very positive about the need for the new stadium, however that does not appear to be the case.

I cannot believe that the Oxford Mail would survive if Oxford United were to be no more. Come on OM let’s see you back the new stadium and not FofSB

With the season at an end, it is fairly obvious that the Oxford Mail are struggling to report any decent news. Now one would have thought that they would be very positive about the need for the new stadium, however that does not appear to be the case.

I cannot believe that the Oxford Mail would survive if Oxford United were to be no more. Come on OM let’s see you back the new stadium and not FofSB
They would lose an awful lot of readers I would have thought.
OUFC going to the Championship and having a new ground wouod help them survive.
The click bait approach that they seem to be taking is pretty short sighted

Three letters:

L
T
N

The paper is rubbish and not worth the money, wouldnt give it the time of day. Get all news i want on ipad

People seem to like reading the 'scales of justice' bit too tbf.

well said @SupporttheTriangle

no Oxford United would mean no Oxford Mail, its that simple

Is it part of "Reach" (aka Retch?).

Horrible clickbait rags employing interns to trawl social media for click bait.

Local newspapers are dead as is local journalism.

Found it bizzare that rather than writing many articles possible from the information and images OUFC published the day before yesterday they decided to go with a filler best out of contract XI article or sonething silly like that.

Although I do find it odd that OUFC didn't make more of a fanfare about it either. The news was broke by a fan account on Instagram.

Back
Top Bottom