Does the Oxford Mail WANT a new stadium?

Take a look at the FoSB website.
They have accused OUFC fans of Bullying, aggression, derogatory comments, and confrontational messages. Really? Show us the evidence.

Like most papers like to destroy most things in this country?.
If Oxford fail and fold they will rejoice in that then move onto next topics more housing where ground might of been no infrastructure, sustainable energy, low income families or traveller sites etc.... All feasible so choose which they want would be interesting which one they would choose one or others?.

It's 'free rein'. Like on a horse; monarchs aren't supposed to be controlled, or weren't.

They have accused OUFC fans of Bullying, aggression, derogatory comments, and confrontational messages. Really? Show us the evidence.

Ive put in a SAR GDPR request into them on my name in relation to these accusations. It would be very costly timewise if lots of people asked them for one.

Who buys the Oxford mail was more than a national papers not worth it and wouldn't miss it today if it folded.

I'd have thought that in business terms the club was pretty important to them. The only other content of note is the doings of the local hoolies and restaurants with poor hygiene ratings.

Oxford Restaurant gets zero stars from food hygiene agency is itโ€™s favourite clickbait, donโ€™t think anyone is ever going to get a Pulitzer Prize for revealing the poor hygiene at the Rose Hill Chinese takeaway but I suppose it keeps them off the streets.

โ€˜FoSB is a not-for-profit group formed for a single purpose - to Stop the Stadium. We firmly believe that doing this is in the public benefit.โ€™

๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€˜FoSB is a not-for-profit group formed for a single purpose - to Stop the Stadium. We firmly believe that doing this is in the public benefit.โ€™

๐Ÿ˜‚
And to have housing built instead so we can have traffic 24 7 instead of every other week when footie is on ๐Ÿ™„ As you can bet with what's needed it will be having something built on it.

Ive put in a SAR GDPR request into them on my name in relation to these accusations. It would be very costly timewise if lots of people asked them for one.

Could we also do this in relations to their fundraising requests as to where the money has gone?

Maybe a new thread in a more private section of the forum could help organise a number of these like with the CDC elections...don't have the time to do it until Monday but its a thought.

Back
Top Bottom