Does the Oxford Mail WANT a new stadium?

Mmmmm am I thick or something?? But that looks like the Albert hall in London..
It’s street photography it hasn’t got to be in Oxford but the people who choose the winning pics are quite thick

It’s street photography it hasn’t got to be in Oxford but the people who choose the winning pics are quite thick
Oh ok . I always thought the whole point of the camera club was it was pictures of Oxfordshire.
Hence Oxford mail camera club...

Oh ok . I always thought the whole point of the camera club was it was pictures of Oxfordshire.
Hence Oxford mail camera club...
I agree Halloween last year one by someone who posted a photo at night of the Bridge of Sighs and edited the photo by adding a picture of Death under it. A decent photo but it was placed in the previous years Halloween compilation of winners, also I’ve seen decent photos by people who post very occasionally but there isn’t selected so the Fail stick with those they know normally the same little group and sometimes they have 2/3/4 pictures in the winning group. That to me I feel doesn’t give confidence for them to try again in the future.
I’ve had a few over the years in the winning group but tbh I’m just pissed off with poor journalistic feature regarding the Fails camera club…… and don’t get me started on about the other features and reports they come up with.

Last edited:
I agree Halloween last year one by someone who posted a photo at night of the Beidge of Sighs and edited the photo by adding a picture of Death under it. A decent photo but it was placed in the previous years Halloween compilation of winners, also I’ve seen decent photos by people who post very occasionally but there isn’t selected so the Fail stick with those they know normally the same little group and sometimes they have 2/3/4 pictures in the winning group. That to me I feel doesn’t give confidence for them to try again in the future.
I’ve had a few over the years in the winning group but tbh I’m just pissed off with poor journalistic feature regarding the Fails camera club…… and don’t get me started on about the other features and reports they come up with.
Hahaha I know what you mean...

Back
Top Bottom