Matches Here’s to a Successful 2023!

yellowbow

I’m not sure which section to post this in so apologies to the mods.. I’d just like to wish all fellow U’s fans a very happy and prosperous New Year! We’ve had our ups and downs this year and, like any family, don’t always see eye to eye, but we all have a common bond. Visiting this place, for me, is as important as watching the team on the field and, although we’re all strangers, I value the interactions. I know there will always be differences of opinion but let’s all hope that we look back on 2023 as one of the most exciting years in our football clubs history. God bless you all. Even you Scotchers… 😄

Happy new year fellow posters hopefully it will stoas it means to go on with 3 points tomorrow I hope 2023 brings you all luck and happiness 💛💙

Happy New Year everyone.
We are a disparate group of passionate fans and we don’t always agree about everything as regards our club but we all share one great trait, we all want to see a successful team out on that pitch.
By god, I hope 2023 brings us the success that we crave. Good health everyone.🍺🍺🍺

Enjoy any win that comes our way, if we play well and entertain at the same time, even better, enjoy that as well.

However, at the same time don’t ignore, or attempt to sweep the failures of 2022 under a carpet. They must not be forgotten. Otherwise how else can people understand, except and learn from their mistakes?

Happy NewYear to one and all.

In my in my Tux at a black tie event Sitting after have a bit to much of the liquid wishing every forum member even those who I may not agree with all the time and thos that have ignored me a fruitful and prosperous and a health happy new year.
Also hope the massive Yellows get sorted a new ground and a promotion.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Last edited:
In my in my Tux at a black tie event Sting after have a bit to much of the liquid wishing every forum member even those who I may out agree with all the time and that see that have ignored me and fruitful and prosperous and a health happy new year.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS
Have a good one Baz, send my regards to Sting, tell him the Police were great, but not keen on his solo stuff.
HNY to everyone on yellows forum🥂

Have a good one Baz, send my regards to Sting, tell him the Police were great, but not keen on his solo stuff.
b****r must be one to much not fat fingers this time 🤣

Last edited:
Don’t know Fields of fire and an Englishman in New York two great songs

In my in my Tux at a black tie event Sitting after have a bit to much of the liquid wishing every forum member even those who I may out agree with all the time and that see that have ignored me and fruitful and prosperous and a health happy new year.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS
If it's not a hand tied bow tie then you will face punishment. - That's the law.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

As we come to the end of 2022, I'd just like to ask all the members of Yellows Forum to raise their left leg off the ground as Big Ben starts to chime and then we can all start 2023 off on the right foot......

Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom