Gavin Whyte

While I'm not surprised he could be sold. I am surprised if it's only 2 million. He is worth 3-4 . And especially as KR said it would take 4 for us to be tempted.
I don't like being lied to if true and I am getting increasingly fed up with spiel and waffle. We really do need some honest talking from Tiger and his cohorts. They said they would do all they can to get us to the Championship including financially. But in reallity they are probably waiting for a land deal to be sorted before investing in the team.

While I'm not surprised he could be sold. I am surprised if it's only 2 million. He is worth 3-4 . And especially as KR said it would take 4 for us to be tempted.
I don't like being lied to if true and I am getting increasingly fed up with spiel and waffle. We really do need some honest talking from Tiger and his cohorts. They said they would do all they can to get us to the Championship including financially. But in reallity they are probably waiting for a land deal to be sorted before investing in the team.
I’m prepared to believe someone knows he’s going, but unless they’re our accountant I don’t believe they know the details of the transfer fee. That’s information that is often not disclosed

I’m prepared to believe someone knows he’s going, but unless they’re our accountant I don’t believe they know the details of the transfer fee. That’s information that is often not disclosed

Spot on.

Only a select few will be aware of the fee and it’s laughable when someone posts claiming to know the fee.

i would think about that one if i was you..."if" the target is just the land then why would they only then invest in the team

Well I for one don’t believe it. @Scotchegg told us that he had heard it from Gavin Whyte himself, so there’s no way it can be true.

And there’s no way that our club would be so stupid as to do it now when it’s clear we’re increasingly desperate, because that would incentivise clubs to put the price up in light of our alleged windfall. No way would they do that. None. Absolutely not.
We don't know what is included in the £2 million. Chances are it will be the up front money, with more cash for appearances, etc, etc. It's not ideal, but not a crisis point at this moment either
Really?

More than anything, the sale of Whyte would confirm that we’re at the level the owners are happy with.

Reduces debt and reduces required investment, while they work out if there’s a play worth play playing in Oxfordshire.

We should only be selling to Premier league clubs anyway,we cant keep selling players to championship clubs who then sit on the bench and expect us to get promotion to the championship.f*****g pointless.

There’s going to be one or two people sweating like the proverbial wrong ‘un on this one. Plenty of stones lobbed about. Would be a shame if a couple took unlucky ricochets.

Back
Top Bottom