Gavin Whyte

Some of us will support the team whichever eleven players run out onto the pitch.
Most if not all will support what 11 start, what people are saying is basically our club is being fucked about so much that the dreams of the championship are so distant that a lot of us in our 50/60’s May never see decent football again just to to between L1, L2 and dare I say it the national league.
We are a laughing stock in the football world and with the club setting their sites to high with targets that will never put on a Yellows shirt that the next Berlin and the ones after that have already been snapped up and we will be left with the dregs of football.

Uh no, wouldn’t think so. Genuine support is unconditional and will not be deterred by players coming and going.

NB: that doesn’t mean I’m satisfied with our transfer window to date but will not throw the toys out the pram.
But us old skool have seen this bull s**t time and time again. With the way things are going Oxford will never see the good times again and we could even end the way Bolton and Bury are at the moment. Tiger is full of shot and I do believe Robinson has been frustrated by lies.

But us old sloop have seen this bull s**t time and time again. With the way things are going Oxford will never see the good times again and we could even end the way Bolton and Bury are at the moment. Tiger is full of shot and I do believe Robinson has been frustrated by lies.
Calm down Baz.

We are not the "laughing stock of the football world."

And we won't end up like Bolton and Bury, being that you're angry that we're taking the exact opposite approach to the one they took.

Calm down Baz.

We are not the "laughing stock of the football world."

And we won't end up like Bolton and Bury, being that you're angry that we're taking the exact opposite approach to the one they took.
So you’re happy with what’s happening, it appears to be the same every season

I'm certainly not going to be angry until September is over. Raging on a forum isn't going to have an effect on anything but my blood pressure right now.
We won't hold it against you if you post a 10 paragraph rant on 1st September ?

I too have heard it’s a done deal. £2m
I'll be really annoyed, if this turns out to be true, that Whyte had been basically given away to (bench warm at) Cardiff for a knockdown price- way below his real value

players come and players go , we all know that, what is wrong should the pitiful £2m fee for a full international prove to be correct,is the total and utter lack of ambition showed by OUFC board and owner, by basically handing, arguably our best outfield player, over for a pittance.... £2m for Whyte is an absolute steal

I'm certainly not going to be angry until September is over. Raging on a forum isn't going to have an effect on anything but my blood pressure right now.
Not raging BTF just saying what’s happening is a joke at the moment but come the 2 nd September there are no decent incoming and last season is repeated then yes I will let my wrath be known as I’m sure a lot of them there will as well.

If this is indeed true maybe it was a decision that had to be taken to pay off our previous owner, and thanks to the poor decisions taken by the owner we had before him, things are going to continue to be a struggle because of the situation we’re in with the owner (and landlord) we had before the pair of them. It still remains to be seen what type of owner we have this time, but my fears certainly haven’t been allayed yet. ?

If he's gone, and for just £2 million, then someone at OUFC is going to have to justify why, after saying he's not going anywhere for less than £4 million, the club can drop the price by a half and just let it happen.

Something stinks here. We don't yet have a fully competitive team (transfers pending) and we are giving away our most promising signing for some time.

You can buy a few decent players for £2m, and with some add on’s promotion and appearance based or a sell on clause.

Just saying in case it’s true.

Well I for one don’t believe it. @Scotchegg told us that he had heard it from Gavin Whyte himself, so there’s no way it can be true.

And there’s no way that our club would be so stupid as to do it now when it’s clear we’re increasingly desperate, because that would incentivise clubs to put the price up in light of our alleged windfall. No way would they do that. None. Absolutely not.

Not raging BTF just saying what’s happening is a joke at the moment but come the 2 nd September there are no decent incoming and last season is repeated then yes I will let my wrath be known as I’m sure a lot of them there will as well.
I'd hate to see you when you do rage, in that case.

Back
Top Bottom