Fa Cup Fourth Round draw

I see tickets are only £10 at SJP for the replay v Rochdale next week. If they get through as hoped then I'd have thought our game might be similar, maybe £15. Should take loads hopefully.

Assuming it's Newcastle I don't fancy the drive so may give the coach a go. How nice are the coaches, do they have toilets etc? Would be taking my 10 year old so like to be prepared

What sort of allocation do we think we could get if it’s Newcastle there stadium holds 50 odd thousand doesn’t it

What sort of allocation do we think we could get if it’s Newcastle there stadium holds 50 odd thousand doesn’t it
Isnt it 15% in the FACup?
So circa 7,500? That would be more than enough I suspect.
We took what 3,000 to Middlesbrough, so I am thinking circa 4 000 to Newcastle?

Assuming it's Newcastle I don't fancy the drive so may give the coach a go. How nice are the coaches, do they have toilets etc? Would be taking my 10 year old so like to be prepared

The megabus coach takes 8 hours 10 mins. I can't see the London road coaches being quicker than 6 hours. In the car 4 and a half hour. Coaches do have toilets and stop at services. I went on the coach to York a few years ago, never again felt like a whole day wasted travelling.

I've done the coach to Sunderland and Middlesbrough, very long days, take a portable charger too!

Isnt it 15% in the FACup?
So circa 7,500? That would be more than enough I suspect.
We took what 3,000 to Middlesbrough, so I am thinking circa 4 000 to Newcastle?
With the best will in the world I can't see us taking 4K to Newcastle, 2.5K at best I reckon.

With the best will in the world I can't see us taking 4K to Newcastle, 2.5K at best I reckon.
We could easily take 4K to Newcastle it’s a big ground a new ground for some fans and also a great city for a good weekender if your young

We took 3 000 to Middlesbrough. Our crowds are a lot higher.
Why would it be 2.5k at best?

We took 3 000 to Middlesbrough. Our crowds are a lot higher.
Why would it be 2.5k at best?
Don't get me wrong I absolutely agree with the reasons given by oufc1991 as to why we should be able to take 4K - I don't know why I think 2.5K tops I just think despite the feelgood factor being back and the terrific form and performances of the team, for some reason this season the away support hasn't seemed as high as normal. Also the fact there will only be 10 days between the fixture being confirmed and the game taking place. Let's wait and see, it's definitely exciting times to be an OUFC fan at the moment for sure so let's get as many as possible up there (or to Spotland!).

I just hope we are in the lower tier with a smaller crowd. If we aren`t bring oxygen and binoculars!

I drove back yesterday (leaving New a
That is assuming no hold ups, no stops and booting it I reckon if from Oxford.

I drove back from Newcastle city centre at 1530 on Tuesday to Abingdon. Walked in the door at 2005 including a 10 minute stop at the services to pick some stuff up.

It was a little slow around Leeds & Sheffield but nothing too bad. Stuck to the speed limit the entire way because of the cameras on the M1.

Clear run on a Saturday I reckon 4:15 is easily doable without smashing it.

Back
Top Bottom