Fa Cup Fourth Round draw

It is vile that the FA sold the rights to a betting company. They should be ashamed.
Technically I believe they sold the rights to a media co with the unfettered rights to onward license. They are the ones that did the deal with the betting companies. Still bad PR for FA, but through contractual incompetence not hands on vileness.

Thanks although it does say:

'Fixture dates and times may change, subject to TV selections and replays'

Would be useful for the club to confirm this so people can start to make plans.

Not much point until we know who we are playing........ same as everyone else is thinking. ? (y)

bbc oxford sport tweeted yesterday words to the effect of "they understand there will be no further changes to kick off dates and times"

though I read somewhere (cant remember where) yesterday, that irrespective of whether its Rochdale or Newcastle, our 4th round fa cup game will be 3 pm on the Saturday?

edit* I would like to see that (if correct) confirmed 'officially'

Last edited:
Really good news it on the Saturday now hopefully it will be Newcastle and we could take loads with it being on a Saturday not many people work on Sundays so
No excuses ?

though I read somewhere (cant remember where) yesterday, that irrespective of whether its Rochdale or Newcastle, our 4th round fa cup game will be 3 pm on the Saturday?

edit* I would like to see that (if correct) confirmed 'officially'
Screenshot_20200110_203400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom