Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Bit of a stretch for this thread, but it's on, and I'm avoiding doing my work, so...

Ryan Williams' twin brother has opened the scoring for Oakleigh Cannons in Victorian football's "Grand Final". Needless to say, they didn't finish top of the league, but they are now beating the team that did by a country mile, by a country mile.

Ryan's twin is improbably called 'Aryn', presumably for economy of stencilling their names onto their junior surfboards.

To be fair everyone here thought he was no use either. Maybe didn’t help that we never really saw him play in the flesh.
My memory is that KR signed him, played him at right back and all the football experts on here decided that proved our manager was an idiot. We then sold him for a profit despite people on here saying he was useless. Now he turns out to be quite good…at right back! And it’s all KR’s fault.

My memory is that KR signed him, played him at right back and all the football experts on here decided that proved our manager was an idiot. We then sold him for a profit despite people on here saying he was useless. Now he turns out to be quite good…at right back! And it’s all KR’s fault.

45 messages. 43 defending Karl. Strange

Jonte Smith playing with a smaller ball this Summer.

Jonte Smith playing with a smaller ball this Summer.
Well he'll do himself an injury bowling in those shoes...
1662996386737.png

Chris Maguire signs for Hartlepool, despite a betting charge and potential ban looming over him.

Was playing in the Championship for Wycombe season before last, and I see on his Wikipedia it says he was released by Burton last year six months into an 18 month contract
Odd career, he’s veered between Aberdeen, Red Star Belgrade and Wealdstone, and scored almost no goals.

Back
Top Bottom