General End Of Season Awards night

Sarge

God like member
.... set for tonight

am I being a tad cynical musing that it is kind of 'well timed' given that 'our' season ended yesterday?

• Wow
Reactions: m
Yes, this was arranged for ages. It would have taken place whatever our position in the league. I suspect the atmosphere will be rather more muted than it might have been in other circumstances though.

In other circumstances it would be be somewhat presumptuous to hold it this early since we mightn't have failed already. Or perhaps the board had ordered a diamond choker for Karl already?

Thought the Wigan team goal was our best this season, but can't grumble with the other awards.

Well done to the winners, Cam in particular. (Continuing the cynicism, perhaps given goal of the season too to further increase his price tag)

Congratulations to all the winners.
I sincerely hope that Brannagan does stay but if he goes I hope these awards add a few £££ to his price tag.

Richly deserved awards for Cam. Although, the Wigan team goal was the one I thought was our GOTS.

It will take a very good package to force Cam’s hand into a move, apparently. He’s very settled, loves Oxfordshire (the fishing in Witney!) and still believes he can achieve his ambitions with us.

Richly deserved awards for Cam. Although, the Wigan team goal was the one I thought was our GOTS.

It will take a very good package to force Cam’s hand into a move, apparently. He’s very settled, loves Oxfordshire (the fishing in Witney!) and still believes he can achieve his ambitions with us.

Agree re the Wigan goal.

Back
Top Bottom