Transfer News Eastwood wanted by Barnsley

There current GK is vice captain. Don't think Eastwood would enjoy being flipped out the side for there vice captain. Who knows though
Thats the only positive bit for us. If they NEEDED a new keeper, i wouldn't blame Eastwood for wanting to leave.

1) Higher division
2) He might be annoyed with the lack of decent defenders in front of him!

I am trying hard to be logical, SO...as per the business model, every player has a price and again will be a huge compliment to the club and coaching staff he was sold at the RIGHT price for OUFC. But it would be a massive maybe mortal body blow to team.

Thats the only positive bit for us. If they NEEDED a new keeper, i wouldn't blame Eastwood for wanting to leave.

1) Higher division
2) He might be annoyed with the lack of decent defenders in front of him!

Suppose one other positive is im sure he saod he had others from championship clubs when he left Blackburn but because they couldn't guarantee he would be first choice he came to us.

That couldve changed now with Barnsleys takeover they could offer him a irresistible comtract we couldn't match.

Barnsley in for Eastwood, why would Eastwood want to live in northern slums. A minimum 5 million and that’s just for starters and with Barnsley just above the relegation zone so if he moved he might come back down, so Simon tell the Tykes sorry tykes to jog on.

At this stage of his career Eastwood needs to be first choice. Can't see that being the case at Barnsley.

Meanwhile their manager has gone favourite in the Forest odds market

I think Eastwood is great
But if he does go, it will be for £300-400k
He's a really good L1 keeper
But a bit of a punt for the Championship
No guarantee he will cut it there
Hope he stays

Don't clubs check and watch games it's only a fortnight or so that 7 Yes Seven went past him they must be mad :)

If Eales cashes in on Eastwood, what will that be for S/T sales from r next season, and what’s to stop S/T holders asking for a refund on this seasons remaing games citing “ being cheated “ as the excuse.

Goalkeepers cost very little compared to most outfield players. £4 million is pie in the sky. A quarter of that would be nearer the mark . And I think he’s a tremendous player.

Barnsley in for Eastwood, why would Eastwood want to live in northern slums. A minimum 5 million and that’s just for starters and with Barnsley just above the relegation zone so if he moved he might come back down, so Simon tell the Tykes sorry tykes to jog on.

Err, maybe because he's a northerner Bazzer! He's from Yorkshire, and Barnsley is in Yorkshire.

Back
Top Bottom