Matches Derby County (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,450 unless it has increased again (as per the OUSP notes).
Yes but Sunderland Wednesday had 1800 it does depend on the size I presume. We only have to give 10-% for a league match and 15% for a cup match any more is the clubs decision

Haha no chance. There’s a few of us Rams in the Tamworth/South Staffs/Warks area but most around here are indeed Villa or Blues fans. I can’t say that I enjoyed the train journey from Tamworth to Wembley a few seasons ago when we lost to Villa.
A team that really did cheat financially. Modern football is f****** rubbish in some ways.

I’ve already purchased a ticket but regularly check to see how many are left till we’ve sold out, been on eticketing in the last 10 mins doesn’t seem like there’s any tickets left, or at least there not available, but knowing how faulty that site can be, i wouldn’t be shocked if there having one of there issues again, hopefully it’s not tho and that hopefully we have sold out🤷‍♂️

Looks like the Rams coming on here have beat me to a post on food/drink choices but just to add -

The Smithfield has a beer festival on across the weekend.

Bustler Street Food Market is open from 2pm and is close to the station so might be a good choice for post match for anyone waiting on trains.

@Manorlounger The European and Dining Room 121 in town are decent for an evening meal - bit more "fancy" than chain type places. I also love Lorentes tapas in town. All those 3 are quite small so would probably need to book.

Seven on Pride Park does decent food. It's between Nicco (not tried there yet) that you mentioned and the station, just across from the harvester.

The Waterfall opposite the station is naff so just avoid it.

Still can't believe I'm on holiday for a game in the city where I live but never mind. Hoping to access it via ifollow or RamsTv in Albania.

Does anyone know if they serve beer in the away end (always like to know this just as a fallback option).

Looks like the Rams coming on here have beat me to a post on food/drink choices but just to add -

Bustler Street Food Market is open from 2pm and is close to the station so might be a good choice for post match for anyone waiting on trains.

@Manorlounger The European and Dining Room 121 in town are decent for an evening meal - bit more "fancy" than chain type places. I also love Lorentes tapas in town. All those 3 are quite small so would probably need to book.

Seven on Pride Park does decent food. It's between Nicco (not tried there yet) that you mentioned and the station, just across from the harvester.

Still can't believe I'm on holiday for a game in the city where I live but never mind. Hoping to access it via ifollow or RamsTv in Albania.
Albania? I mean, it looked OK in a doc I saw recently, but a niche choice!

Yes but Sunderland Wednesday had 1800 it does depend on the size I presume. We only have to give 10-% for a league match and 15% for a cup match any more is the clubs decision

I doubt with the , anybody will be getting 1800 this season.

I doubt with the , anybody will be getting 1800 this season.
We have done over the past few seasons. I think it will depend on home crowds and attendances, if we are averaging 9.5k home attendance then probably not and they will get the bare minimum which is 10% and also the police may have something to say as well.

We have done over the past few seasons. I think it will depend on home crowds and attendances, if we are averaging 9.5k home attendance then probably not and they will get the bare minimum which is 10% and also the police may have something to say as well.

From what the OUSP notes say, the away section is being reduced, unless I've read it wrongly, so away teams won't be getting 1800 as segregation will prevent it being that high.

Does anyone know if they serve beer in the away end (always like to know this just as a fallback option).
They do yes
Carling / Pedigree / Kingstone press Cider

About £4.50 a pint if it hasn't changed from last season.

Yeah there's not many better weekends to be at the smithfield
Going to be a heavy one

We had a look at all three of those that you mentioned, all looked good and we both love tapas! (Not long back from Spain where we probably overdid it a bit at our favourite bar!) "The Wonky Table" cropped up as well, maybe a little too rustic though!
We've got a booking for Niccos as it's a short walk from the hotel so that will probably do us, can get a drink back at the hotel after so will be good evening, hopefully.
All we need now is for the boys to do their thing and get us the win!

It’s nice to see this friendly discussion with opposing fans. They’re making Derby sound like quite a good place, not sure where I’d recommend in Oxford!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom