General Dan Harris - Leaving

I think he might be fed up with some of the vile abuse him and his family have been getting and this was his chance to respond.
Perhaps, people that give him vile abuse need to be named and shamed. There is no need for that in any walk of life, but he should be held to account of decisions & failures in the transfer windows, and should not get aggy about it when asked the question by local radio then be all cryptic when asked what he means by that.

Last edited:
They have said there have been others. apparently including death threats.
He received deaths threats last season which is disgusting in itself and something he seemed to handle very well.

This season, especially on social media, some of the stuff our fans have said about him go beyond football and he to be honest, Robinson is right, they are idiots!

Great appointment.

I'm pretty sure SK will do the job his way and will bring a wealth of experience to the role. Also it will silence some of the conspiracy theorists, as he most certainly isn't anybody's yes man.

Only negative is that I guess we won't be hearing him hosting Wasn't At The Game on RadOx anymore?

Welcome back to OUFC Stevie.

Great appointment.

I'm pretty sure SK will do the job his way and will bring a wealth of experience to the role. Also it will silence some of the conspiracy theorists, as he most certainly isn't anybody's yes man.

Only negative is that I guess we won't be hearing him hosting Wasn't At The Game on RadOx anymore?

I dont think it’s any coincidence that Purkiss has been brought in by Radio Oxford and I can see him taking over from SK.

Great appointment.

Exactly my only negative. I fear he will turn into a PRB!

As posted here: https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/steve-kinniburgh.6371/page-2

I like SK he's very outspoken does things the way he wants and not how he's told I should imagine him and KR getting on like a house on fire

Back
Top Bottom