Shaun Derry Leaving

Maybe Cameron Norman might fancy a return? I bet Ricky Holmes is happy too.

Great news by the way. Hopefully Mous will get a new Player/Assistant role.

Maybe Cameron Norman might fancy a return? I bet Ricky Holmes is happy too.

Great news by the way. Hopefully Mous will get a new Player/Assistant role.
Not sure we would want either of them. Norman can't seem to get into the Walsall team.

More savings delivered. Excellent!
Because our new directors are brassic in your words! But then of course, there was more chance of your dead gran turning up wasn't there? But then I guess we can all hope for the return of Norman and Holmes as we storm through the leagues!!!

Farewell 'Disruptor'!
You obviously know things going on from the inside....
In the past 2 months when we gave had a tremendous record, are you suggesting that this is in spite if him?

In the past 2 months when we gave had a tremendous record, are you suggesting that this is in spite if him?

I think the entire management team have done well.

I have noted a sea change in character/personality from the manager since JAN - which in turn has coincided with a huge upturn in performances. We no longer have criticism being thrown about at players, for example.

Furthermore, Chris Short has been a superb, addition to Karl's team. I hope Karl retains him somehow as he commutes from York.

I think the entire management team have done well.

I have noted a sea change in character/personality from the manager since JAN - which in turn has coincided with a huge upturn in performances. We no longer have criticism being thrown about at players, for example.

Furthermore, Chris Short has been a superb, addition to Karl's team. I hope Karl retains him somehow as he commutes from York.
I agree that the whole management team has done well including Chris Short.
I was really responding to the 'farewell disruptor' comment. I have heard a little bit about Norman (but it sounds like this sort of situation happens quite a lot in football)
But is there something those of us on the outside don't know about?

Tongue in cheek comment with reference to what a few YF posters had nicknamed the lad.

Hard to judge his impact: he was part of the management team during both the shocking opening season phase and the promotional form of late.

Tongue in cheek comment with reference to what a few YF posters had nicknamed the lad.

Hard to judge his impact: he was part of the management team during both the shocking opening season phase and the promotional form of late.
Ah Ok. I misinterpreted what you said!

Back
Top Bottom