General Dan Harris - Leaving

The problem is as R F rumour has proven as true, what about the others?
Not really? A bit of ad hoc striker coaching is a bit different to head of academy?

I'm far from Robbos biggest fan as I think he's a tactical dunce who has messed up our promotion prospects with his clown act transfer dealings, but the proof will be in the pudding with this rumour.

First mentioned about coming in for sessions in 2018 - at the bottom of this article.
They've definitely happened over time, though this seems a bit more of a formal thing.

I’m probably pretty naive and allegedly a happy clapper, but I dont see the problem in Fowler doing a bit of coaching? It would be different if he was made academy head without a proper process but I doubt he’d have time for a role like that.

Seriously?

One rumour is true so all the others might be?

That's really the thrust of the argument?

I'm all for holding people to account but nonsensical supposition like that does no-one any favours.
But the rumour is not true. When the new academy head comes in, a lot of people here should eat humble pie. But they won’t.

It was never mentioned he would be the head!
Not by you. It has certainly been suggested by other posters that the Head of Academy role and the noise around Robbie Fowler were linked. Also suggestion about Fowler's academy branching out to the south with a link to OUFC.

Thus far the only thing we've actually had confirmed, is that he is helping with striking coaching.

Not by you. It has certainly been suggested by other posters that the Head of Academy role and the noise around Robbie Fowler were linked. Also suggestion about Fowler's academy branching out to the south with a link to OUFC.

Thus far the only thing we've actually had confirmed, is that he is helping with striking coaching.
It would have been quite a coup to get Robbie Fowler in as academy coach. Imagine all the young players that would have attracted. It would not have been proof of KR’s venality and corruption.

Unfortunately for all the twitching haters on here, it was never going to happen - his life is up north - and, guess what - it isn’t happening!

Definitely a bit edgy about something & tbh there’s no need to act like that and talk like that if there is no truth to the matter. He obviously reads or gets someone to read these pages and social media. I like KR but comments like this don’t do him any favours at all.
I think he might be fed up with some of the vile abuse him and his family have been getting and this was his chance to respond.

I think he might be fed up with some of the vile abuse him and his family have been getting and this was his chance to respond.

His family member got a message off a Blackpool fan on Instagram full of abuse. Which his wife confirmed on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom