Shaun Derry Leaving

Really?
Why? The fact that Dery has said that the drive from Kent is too far?
Are you suggesting that Faz plus Chris Alken is not sufficient

And talk of Mousinho joining the coaching set up as well as KR planning to use Chrissy Hackett and Leon Blackmore-Such more for their development.

KR has said that while we can't match top clubs' wages, we can be a place that gives opportunities to develop in terms of coaching.

And talk of Mousinho joining the coaching set up as well as KR planning to use Chrissy Hackett and Leon Blackmore-Such more for their development.

KR has said that while we can't match top clubs' wages, we can be a place that gives opportunities to develop in terms of coaching.
Agree,
I reckon bringing on young coaching talent is surely a good thing. Ss well as bringing on young players?
That seems a decent model to follow?

Agree,
I reckon bringing on young coaching talent is surely a good thing. Ss well as bringing on young players?
That seems a decent model to follow?

Our very own Boot Room.

Just need to sack it off just before we enter our own version of the Souness/Evans era.

Christ, we've got another one!! Joined today, every post so far a negative one about the club! I'm predicting increasingly irrational and abusive posts and gone by Tuesday!!!

No not negative but realistic. I only read about bad stuff at the moment

You what??
Only read about bad stuff? Are you a Swind** supporter per chance?
If all you read is bad stuff you really do not appear to be an oufc supporter

No not a swindle fan. I meant winding up petitions, Accounts look poor , The finance stuff looks bad. Yes some positives but the financial position looks bad. Club needs to do more marketing when I wander around I just see PL shirts on kids. Target the students

No not a swindle fan. I meant winding up petitions, Accounts look poor , The finance stuff looks bad. Yes some positives but the financial position looks bad. Club needs to do more marketing when I wander around I just see PL shirts on kids. Target the students
Yes , two billionaires on board, team playing great and youth system very healthy. Looking at life away from that leach kassam and a chance to actually achieve that.....yes dreadful

Students have their own teams to support, plus our ground is miles away from the centre and the student bits

Definitely agree with this. Even 20 years back when I was a kid, everyone 'liked' Oxford and wished them the best, but the PL was always the accessible option. We could do more to be the first choice club for a lot of kids out there. I think the work done by the academy will be a great help in this regard.

Definitely agree with this. Even 20 years back when I was a kid, everyone 'liked' Oxford and wished them the best, but the PL was always the accessible option. We could do more to be the first choice club for a lot of kids out there. I think the work done by the academy will be a great help in this regard.
But our gates are good, we had 9k against Doncaster for a meaningless mid table div 3 game. What more could you want?

Back
Top Bottom