General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and will the boardroom table be made of sustainably sourced teak?

At the risk of over-egging my enthusiasm I expect the board will reveal all in an announcement at a time of their choosing.

You can get sustainably sourced teak?

The registered address has changed as well. Now listed at the training ground.
Whose registered address has changed?
OUFC is still at Grenoble Road.
Oxford Investment Holding PTE is still registered in Singapore.

There's no spin.

Firstly, the "take over" of the Holding Company has now happened, with the shares being re-allocated as per Mark Gelder's post, showing Tiger now only having 13%, compared to the initial 60% he held when first arriving. Secondly, Anindya, Horst, and a proxy of Erick's are now Directors of the Holding Company, whereas previously it was only Tiger. Both of these actions show a clear change in the balance of power and decision making ability.

Lastly, a company has been formed and registered at Companies House, Oxford Park Developments Limited, as the vehicle to build the stadium. It's Directors are the same investors as the Holding Company (minus Tiger) but including OUFC's Finance Director, Tim Davies, and it's address is the club's training ground. It states it's activity as the construction of commercial properties. I really don't know what could be clearer?

Hence my initial post, over a week ago, with the 👀 👀 when somebody suggested it had all gone quiet and nothing was happening. These changes happened two weeks ago at the Holding Company and the Development Company was formed prior to that.
So this is what the eyes alluded to?

It's common in property development transactions that a property company is formed separate to the operational company (OpCo/PropCo as its known) and it seems Oxford Park Development Ltd is the PropCo through which the stadium will hopefully be developed and owned. Of course, how that company remains 'married' to OUFC as the operating company will be key to avoid the stadium being owned by a totally separate entity as it is now.

It would be great to know who's involved in the shareholding companies too.

There's no spin.

Firstly, the "take over" of the Holding Company has now happened, with the shares being re-allocated as per Mark Gelder's post, showing Tiger now only having 13%, compared to the initial 60% he held when first arriving. Secondly, Anindya, Horst, and a proxy of Erick's are now Directors of the Holding Company, whereas previously it was only Tiger. Both of these actions show a clear change in the balance of power and decision making ability.

Lastly, a company has been formed and registered at Companies House, Oxford Park Developments Limited, as the vehicle to build the stadium. It's Directors are the same investors as the Holding Company (minus Tiger) but including OUFC's Finance Director, Tim Davies, and it's address is the club's training ground. It states it's activity as the construction of commercial properties. I really don't know what could be clearer?

Hence my initial post, over a week ago, with the 👀 👀 when somebody suggested it had all gone quiet and nothing was happening. These changes happened two weeks ago at the Holding Company and the Development Company was formed prior to that.

Thank you for clarifying.

Having the club separated from its home/stadium is something that needs to stop across football IMHO but there we are, they all promise a "journey" somewhere down the line.

The memories of seeing the skeletal outline of a stadium rusting away while the builders walked off-site is a relatively fresh memory for many of us, and then the Club getting totally shafted by some shrewd accounting followed.

New Directors in the holding company
Anindya Novyan Bakrie
David Paul Finlayson
Horst Joachim Franz Geicke
Rudi Setia Laksmana
Shuffling of the shareholdings. No new shares issued:
WAS
Sumrit Thanakarnjanasuth3,428,110
21.96%​
Knightsbridge Asia Ltd4,562,138
29.22%​
Empire Asia Group Company Limited1,697,955
10.88%​
PT. Brown Sports Management Asia2,669,680
17.10%​
PT. EMT Aset Investama3,252,531
20.84%​
100.00%​
NOW
Sumrit Thanakarnjanasuth2,104,315
13.48%​
Knightsbridge Asia Ltd5,325,099
34.11%​
Empire Asia Group Company Limited1,239,238
7.94%​
PT. Brown Sports Management Asia3,325,168
21.30%​
PT. EMT Aset Investama3,616,594
23.17%​
100.00%​

cheers for locating and sharing the above info @MarkG - interesting update

the 100% of 15,610,414 shares listed doesn't mention minority shareholders of/ in OUFC? ..... would they be additional to the figures given in terms of shares held by board members?.... I assume that is the case

the 100% of 15,610,414 shares listed doesn't mention minority shareholders of/ in OUFC? ..... would they be additional to the figures given in terms of shares held by board members?.... I assume that is the case

Those shares will be in Oxford United rather than the Holding Co I'd have thought.

IIRC OUFC will get a secured (somehow) 200-year lease from the property company, so the ownership of the property (or I suppose the company) should not affect OUFC once it's all done.
That lease will come from the councils if agreed. Various parties have to agree to cancellation their current leases first.

As already mentioned, the shareholders of OUFC are 0.4% minority shareholders, and 99.6% held by Oxford Investment Holdings PTE. What we have been looking at is who the shareholders are in OIH.

For sake of history, minority shareholders used to own about 13 % of the ordinary shares in OUFC, but when Tiger took over, rather than buying Ensco (Eales's shares), they issued about nine times as many new shares, so that Ensco would be a <10% holder, and diluting the minority holdings down to 0.4%. These Ensco shares have subsequently been transferred to OIH.

As already mentioned, the shareholders of OUFC are 0.4% minority shareholders, and 99.6% held by Oxford Investment Holdings PTE. What we have been looking at is who the shareholders are in OIH.

For sake of history, minority shareholders used to own about 13 % of the ordinary shares in OUFC, but when Tiger took over, rather than buying Ensco (Eales's shares), they issued about nine times as many new shares, so that Ensco would be a <10% holder, and diluting the minority holdings down to 0.4%. These Ensco shares have subsequently been transferred to OIH.
Thanks for clarifying @MarkG , appreciated

IIRC OUFC will get a secured (somehow) 200-year lease from the property company, so the ownership of the property (or I suppose the company) should not affect OUFC once it's all done.
I thought it was the council (landowner) will grant a 200 year lease to Prop Co. Next step is the lease/licence between OUFC and PropCo. Scotchers is convinced we will have a peppercorn rent and benefit from stadium revenues, though quite how generous the benefit is remains to be seen. If the same people control OUFC and PropCo, then they can agree what they like, but we've all seen what happens when there are different owners of club and ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom