General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl said in his interview yesterday he is meeting with the board in the week to discuss budget etc.

He also said we are targeting championship players and players from the top 6 of League 1

He also said we are targeting championship players and players from the top 6 of League 1
Was that on the ifollow interview or radio ox one? I didn't hear him say anything about targets.

Everybody gets targets - its the new industry of creating, setting and monitoring targets..... and it is everywhere.

Except for my desk..... :ROFLMAO:

Was unusual for Tiger to talk about season ticket sales for next season and strengthen the squad in his programme notes!!

Was unusual for Tiger to talk about season ticket sales for next season and strengthen the squad in his programme notes!!

I thought what he said was spot on in every aspect. He is right, everyone is drained including the fans with little break between the last 3 seasons due to Covid, we could all do with a little rest, glad he mentioned the fact even though we've just come out of a pandemic our crowds have been the highest ever at the kassam and ultimately we need to turn these in to season ticket holders.

For anyone who hasn't read it.

I thought what he said was spot on in every aspect. He is right, everyone is drained including the fans with little break between the last 3 seasons due to Covid, we could all do with a little rest, glad he mentioned the fact even though we've just come out of a pandemic our crowds have been the highest ever at the kassam and ultimately we need to turn these in to season ticket holders.

For anyone who hasn't read it.

In a strange way, not making the play offs (assuming we didn't win them), has its advantages to get things right next season.
More rest for the players and more time to plan next season ( plus the psychology knock of losing the play off final especially).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom