General Commercial and Marketing

This is a great initiative, purely for the thought of Tackley Steve frothing at the mouth.
and little does he realise that these bands will be in residency at the new stadium, playing matinees and evening gigs to 16,00 crowds on every day of the year except match days........

I think the social media stuff is ok, I get about the right amount of pics of players larking around, looking handsome, etc, goal replays, and adverts for coming games. It just needs to be backed up with more substantial stuff from senior figures at the club.
little if not absolutely nothing re OUWFC / the yellow roses via Offficial OUFC social media , and even less re OUWFC / yellow rosebuds development squad- who are on an amazing unbeaten run atm

little if not absolutely nothing re OUWFC / the yellow roses via Offficial OUFC social media , and even less re OUWFC / yellow rosebuds development squad- who are on an amazing unbeaten run atm
Yes not much about the women's team, just their games. But I don't want the club to be spamming me the whole time. The content is quite humorous and good natured, I like the way they celebrate individual players who've been doing well.

and little does he realise that these bands will be in residency at the new stadium, playing matinees and evening gigs to 16,00 crowds on every day of the year except match days........

They just change the scheduling for matchdays. 7.30am start in the morning and 9pm in the evening for Saturdays. If an evening fixture then 9am and 1.30pm starts.

Very much needed, and will hopefully be able to hit the ground running to make up for some pretty awful marketing recently.
Developing marketing strategy is critical to success. With determination and a fresh perspective, the squad may recover from recent losses.

Developing marketing strategy is critical to success. With determination and a fresh perspective, the squad may recover from recent losses.
?? I am a little confused by your first post!

New ticket ordering system is terrible. Took me 45 minutes to order a ticket, numerous errors, paid but no ticket. This happened to many on last home game. Can anyone shine any light on this, I don't have time to queue up for tickets at evening games.

New ticket ordering system is terrible. Took me 45 minutes to order a ticket, numerous errors, paid but no ticket. This happened to many on last home game. Can anyone shine any light on this, I don't have time to queue up for tickets at evening games.
Ticketmaster has had some issues with email confirmations over that last few days. I suggest you email the ticket office to check status of your tickets ticketoffice@oufc.co.uk. Would also be helpful to let them know the type of errors you had.

Ticketmaster has had some issues with email confirmations over that last few days. I suggest you email the ticket office to check status of your tickets ticketoffice@oufc.co.uk. Would also be helpful to let them know the type of errors you had.
If you have an account it is also possible to check purchases and status. Sign in to your Yellows account as you would if buying tickets. Go to online ticketing and click on the head sign for access to your account.
1712611975162.png

No shade on Chris Williams but I think the social media stuff has been very good in the last couple of months.

No shade on Chris Williams but I think the social media stuff has been very good in the last couple of months.
As good as CW was at what he did, social media wasn’t his thing and the recent content has been so much better.
The concern for me is the programme from next season as I just can’t see us doing one like a lot of clubs these days.

I have to share something with you all which will hopefully show you what a brilliant community minded club we have.

(Sorry to repeat this as most of you know). My eleven year old boy is autistic and @LowerSouth kindly shared the YouTube video of Billy Bodin and his wife Kayleigh talking about their autistic son Bobby for world autism awareness week (I’ve pasted a link below. It’s a great watch).

I dropped Adam and his team a note to say thank you for raising awareness and to pass on my thanks to Billy and his family for speaking so eloquently. Awareness helps so much. I wasn’t expecting a response to be honest. I’m one fan and clubs are busy.

I got a note later in the day saying they had spoken to Billy and he wondered if we wanted to meet him at training. Now my lad would find that difficult and couldn’t cope at a match despite all the measures the club puts in place (sensory room, family stand etc). My daughter is a huge yellows fan and they extended the invite to her and offered a goodie bag to my son.

Now, I think that is an amazing response and it makes me even prouder to follow this brilliant club. I know mistakes get made and many of you are closer to things than me but many clubs would not have done anything like this. And whether it’s sponsoring Pride or the Oxford Literary Fest or its involvement in Truck, this club represents us all. There will be missteps but I am so touched at the response of the club.

Back
Top Bottom