Commercial update

Indeed - well done although does this mean that all women attending OUFC games must do so whilst vigorously riding a bike or rollerblading??

Can we play “guess your age”?

Indeed - well done although does this mean that all women attending OUFC games must do so whilst vigorously riding a bike or rollerblading??

Ideally, but it's recognised that some may need to build up to this. A suggestion may be to begin by simply wearing white trousers to games.

When things go wrong (or even just perceived to have gone "wrong") there's generally plenty of our fans ready to pour scorn on the club.

This update shows that we are going in the right direction in many areas. The membership scheme, the £10 to spend in the club shop for all ST holders, the OnTheBall campaign are all really positive.

It would be great if 'we' could expend as much energy praising the club and being positive as we do criticising them.... yeah, I know, I must be crazy!

When things go wrong (or even just perceived to have gone "wrong") there's generally plenty of our fans ready to pour scorn on the club.

This update shows that we are going in the right direction in many areas. The membership scheme, the £10 to spend in the club shop for all ST holders, the OnTheBall campaign are all really positive.

It would be great if 'we' could expend as much energy praising the club and being positive as we do criticising them.... yeah, I know, I must be crazy!
See Fans Forum thread for good example ....

Well said Si Hath.

Nothing wrong with pointing out where we feel there may be some shortcomings but let's balance it out. I look forward to the academy updates, and these commercial updates where the 'thinking behind the process' is explained are an interesting read.

Back
Top Bottom