General Another marketing win?

Not interested if I have to drink it responsibly.

'kin ell this year OUFC seem to be aiming to have their fanbase rivalling a|Downing Street style shindig ( that apparently didn't happen), circa mid-late Dec 2020!

.... another winner from the marketing dept - well done OUFC .... (and keep em coming )

Ordered the Gin - I`ll leave the fruity vodka to the kids... :)
I'd quite like the Pineapple Vodka to be fair. Not at ยฃ40 a bottle, mind. We have a 10-bottle home optics in our kitchen, and have a pineapple gin on there at the moment, tastes fab - but you couldn't spend an evening drinking it.

Wonder if they'd put the OUFC logo upside down on a bottle of gin for me, would look quite good in the bar.

I'd quite like the Pineapple Vodka to be fair. Not at ยฃ40 a bottle, mind. We have a 10-bottle home optics in our kitchen, and have a pineapple gin on there at the moment, tastes fab - but you couldn't spend an evening drinking it.

Wonder if they'd put the OUFC logo upside down on a bottle of gin for me, would look quite good in the bar.
ask the marketing depts ( OUFC and Bohemian brands ) nicely, who knows, one of 'em might oblige?

Wonder if this will go the same route as the beer thread - people just grumpily noting that they didn't like pale ale and preferred lager, cider or stout! You can't win sometimes.

As I've noted elsewhere, the beer is actually a pretty good pale ale and has gone down a treat in our house.

Wonder if this will go the same route as the beer thread - people just grumpily noting that they didn't like pale ale and preferred lager, cider or stout! You can't win sometimes.

As I've noted elsewhere, the beer is actually a pretty good pale ale and has gone down a treat in our house.
Iโ€™m quite happy with vodka the wife likes gin so win win but I donโ€™t like ale ๐Ÿ˜›

Leave it up the right way then when them Mackems pop it on their optics, perfect reminder of us angry crabs. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom