General Commercial and Marketing

Clearly ‘Tucker’ is just trolling the site, never anything constructive in any of his comments. Allegedly from Headington, but more likely from Penhill
Christ on a bike! Never anything constructive (harsh) but I've called out a couple of the constant moaners so I must be from the place that cannot be named?
I've been following this forum since it was TIU when the likes of Sazzle, Contrarian, Snake (RIP) and that bloke from Headington who actually did move to Penhill who boasted about buying xmas gifts for multi-millionaire Ka$$am's young daughters, was it John someone? (RIP) and when Tim off the RO call in was Wilderbeast not PottersRightBoot.:rolleyes:

Christ on a bike! Never anything constructive (harsh) but I've called out a couple of the constant moaners so I must be from the place that cannot be named?
I've been following this forum since it was TIU when the likes of Sazzle, Contrarian, Snake (RIP) and that bloke from Headington who actually did move to Penhill who boasted about buying xmas gifts for multi-millionaire Ka$$am's young daughters, was it John someone? (RIP) and when Tim off the RO call in was Wilderbeast not PottersRightBoot.:rolleyes:
Christ on a bike! You must be old.

Yet, after all that time, it's only taken until now for you to sign up and to show us all what a bit of a dick you are. What took you so long?

Yet, after all that time, it's only taken until now for you to sign up and to show us all what a bit of a dick you are. What took you so long?
Christ on a bike! What's your definition of a dick? You're the second person to insult me, why don't you insult other people too? (Perhaps you do).
As it happens the reason I joined was to be able to open the attachments on the new stadium thread so I could read the Nextdoor and FoSB nonsense as I couldn't see them as a visitor

Christ on a bike! What's your definition of a dick? You're the second person to insult me, why don't you insult other people too? (Perhaps you do).
As it happens the reason I joined was to be able to open the attachments on the new stadium thread so I could read the Nextdoor and FoSB nonsense as I couldn't see them as a visitor
I'm surprised it's only 2.

I think you're desperately looking for a problem that wasn't really there if I'm honest.

Those in the afterflow car park, BBL, Littlemore or on the buses could have taken a minute or two to collect after the game. Those parking closer could have dropped them in the car before the game (they closed at 2.45).
We should be using these events as test cases for the future, in three years time there will be no cars to take any of these purchases back to.

We should be using these events as test cases for the future, in three years time there will be no cars to take any of these purchases back to.
Which is why they had a collection point in the quadrangle and several took advantage of this.

• React
Reactions: ljs
Which is why they had a collection point in the quadrangle and several took advantage of this.

How about some swimming pool style lockers before the turnstiles at the new ground? Not just for this instance but for people who cycle, moped to the ground or for anyone who wishes not to take big coats etc into the seating area of the ground.

You’re not cuthbert are you?

Enough to concern anyone. Must be North Oxford mafia......

Enough to concern anyone. Must be North Oxford mafia......
Christ on a bike! Bless you and your conspiracy theory! I mean that whilst reading that thread it was frustrating not being able to open/read the attachments/extracts people were posting that they had found on Nextdoor and FoSB as I was keen to see what the protestors had come up with next. But you knew that.

Back
Top Bottom