Chairman Clauses for Bristol City

Like Groucho Marx said when asked about the sanity clause he replied "There ain't no sanity clause."Well Christmas is coming then the transfer window.I fully expect regrettably a certain someone to be slithering back to constrict some of our undoubted talent.Hopefully if we are still in the. top two the targeted players may think twice before electing to join a mid table champs club and find the prospect of success with United a more attractive proposition.
Gets them all a promotion in their cv.

TBH I don't think we will see much of the snake trying to pick off players, who would he be after? Beadle sounds like the biggest threat but,, Manning is not stupid and I doubt Brighton will let him go to BC unless he was getting first team football and that is just to big a risk for a manager in the championship to have keeper come in from L1 and it not work out.
Mcguane we have an option on and if he does go then we can get a decent fee for him. RR the same but he falls into the risk category and def not ready for a move like that.
I cant see it for the other loanees either, Mills would get nowhere near the game time with BC than he gets with us.
Maybe it will be Brannigan who will go, we wait and see...

Im more excited as to who the new guy will get in.....

Loyalty or contracts will never trump £££££`s somewhere down the line.

That`s what the game has become.

Back
Top Bottom