General City centre shop

Merchandise has always been tin pot, when I come across another teams club shop I always pop in to look around and most clubs are far far better.

I do like the boys from up the hill t shirt though, again we should be making more of our history with a retro range!

Last edited:
Merchandise has always been tin pot, when I come across another teams club shop I always pop in to look around and most clubs are far far better.

I do like the boys from up the hill t shirt though, again we should be making more of our history with a retro ranger!
There is an obsession with doing it ourselves, and with a few notable exceptions they have been crap or tired template designs.
There are new companies like https://theterracestore.com/ the club could partner with (they are official partners with Ipswich and Plymouth amongst others). They have the ability to print/make to order, in often small runs. Ideal for footy merch where things might not take off meaning the club wouldn't take the risk. Things like phone cases, where the club has one from memory, for an old model iPhone, they can 3d print to order for hundreds of phone makes/models.
Yes the club would be looking at a smaller cut, but it's better than a bigger cut of sod all.

There is an obsession with doing it ourselves, and with a few notable exceptions they have been crap or tired template designs.
There are new companies like https://theterracestore.com/ the club could partner with (they are official partners with Ipswich and Plymouth amongst others). They have the ability to print/make to order, in often small runs. Ideal for footy merch where things might not take off meaning the club wouldn't take the risk. Things like phone cases, where the club has one from memory, for an old model iPhone, they can 3d print to order for hundreds of phone makes/models.
Yes the club would be looking at a smaller cut, but it's better than a bigger cut of sod all.

Good idea, I am sick of poor over priced cheap crap with just an Ox head print on it.

Already some great ideas for U's stuff on there and would not take much for some clever t shirt designs etc

Last edited:
I wonder what happened with those Headington shirts that didn't arrive in time. I know the original supplier cancelled, but surely we wouldn't just drop a potentially lucrative line? The club could make a killing on Headington United merch but it's not something the club have exploited so far.

the club have listened to my pestering :)

the club have listened to my pestering :)

Good news that, we’ll done all involved.

They’ve got a good range, so nice to be able to buy stuff and know the club will benefit.

Some nice stuff there but the prices seem a bit steep. £10 for a mug? Now, what I'd really love is a retro Headington United shirt.

Some nice stuff there but the prices seem a bit steep. £10 for a mug? Now, what I'd really love is a retro Headington United shirt.
They are decent quality. The Manor one I've had for ages has been through the dishwasher loads without fading/cracking.

Tell the club, if enough do they might do one.

Terrace Life are starting to do them so might come via them, depends on agreement with club. Exeter have had one out > https://theterracestore.com/collections/exeter-city/products/exeter-city-92-92-replica-shirt

Back
Top Bottom