Tickets Tickets for Charlton

mooro

Bit confused with this so far...

Club site is saying, at various points in various places, that tickets are available, that they have sold out, that I am already registered to buy tickets, that I need to re-register, that they have sent an activation email etc and various stages in between.

It's been so long I've forgotten what to do..🥺🥴

i had to re register then link fan number to account. managed to get 2 tickets with no problems

We could do with Colin's dot counting expertise in the run up to this match.
Had a quick glance earlier, coincidentally. There's a new feature on the ticket site showing availability per block, as a percentage. This should make it much easier to calculate sales, without the need for dot counting, when applying the percentages to my spreadsheet which has the total number of seats per block.

Could signal the end of the dot counting era..................

Had a quick glance earlier, coincidentally. There's a new feature on the ticket site showing availability per block, as a percentage. This should make it much easier to calculate sales, without the need for dot counting, when applying the percentages to my spreadsheet which has the total number of seats per block.

Could signal the end of the dot counting era..................
Well, what about the percentage of seats sold then?🤣

Not sure if anyone can help with this or if I need to call the ticket office. I purchased a membership and I'm looking to purchase tickets for Charlton, but it isn't showing the £2 discount on the tickets. Does anyone know if I'm missing something, is there somewhere I need to link my account? Thanks in advance

Not sure if anyone can help with this or if I need to call the ticket office. I purchased a membership and I'm looking to purchase tickets for Charlton, but it isn't showing the £2 discount on the tickets. Does anyone know if I'm missing something, is there somewhere I need to link my account? Thanks in advance
Did you buy the membership today? I believe they manually add your membership to your ticketing account so doesn't happen instantly when purchased. I'm sure the ticket office will sort it if you call

Perfect thank you, no rush I guess as the game isnt for over a week now so I'll give it a day or 2 to see if it's linked and if not I'll call the TO - I just know they're busy at the moment so didn't want to bother them if I didn't have to!

Using the new ticket system, which shows percentages available per block, I have sales of 5,248 Season Tickets sold.

I have taken out the lower rows that are never sold and have a total figure available slightly lower than Oxymoron's of 9,545. I've monitored it over the last 24 hours, and sales are going up slowly/steadily, so it seems as if the system is working. If this figure is correct, then it is excellent. I'm sure that Block 12 (VIP) showing as sold out is not technically correct, so we can probably knock 150 off of the figure.

Strangely I have exactly the same figure for the Charlton game, which makes me a little doubtful of the early accuracy. I'll keep checking as it's very quick and easy with the new system, and only takes five minutes to do. I've posted this in both the Season Ticket thread and the Charlton thread, as ticket sales were being discussed in both.

Using the new ticket system, which shows percentages available per block, I have sales of 5,248 Season Tickets sold.

I have taken out the lower rows that are never sold and have a total figure available slightly lower than Oxymoron's of 9,545. I've monitored it over the last 24 hours, and sales are going up slowly/steadily, so it seems as if the system is working. If this figure is correct, then it is excellent. I'm sure that Block 12 (VIP) showing as sold out is not technically correct, so we can probably knock 150 off of the figure.

Strangely I have exactly the same figure for the Charlton game, which makes me a little doubtful of the early accuracy. I'll keep checking as it's very quick and easy with the new system, and only takes five minutes to do. I've posted this in both the Season Ticket thread and the Charlton thread, as ticket sales were being discussed in both.
Upper part of Block 12 will have been allocated to the new restaurant feature. Something like 60 potential seats. Although, it has to be taken into account that some of those users could have seats elsewhere and have upgraded for the day.

Upper part of Block 12 will have been allocated to the new restaurant feature. Something like 60 potential seats. Although, it has to be taken into account that some of those users could have seats elsewhere and have upgraded for the day.
You mean we've got you riff raff in the Directors' Box with us???!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If these figures are correct then it must be near the all time record. I do not remember figures like these even when in the old First Division. If 5000 plus have been purchased then surely it would be in the Oxford Mail. They always sing from the rooftops if any positive news is forthcoming. Do hope you are right.

I managed to get my 2 tickets all ok, found it quick and simple. However i missed the option to have them delivered or print at home, i received them in an email so i have printed them but that was the only confusing bit

Bit confused with this so far...

Club site is saying, at various points in various places, that tickets are available, that they have sold out, that I am already registered to buy tickets, that I need to re-register, that they have sent an activation email etc and various stages in between.

It's been so long I've forgotten what to do..🥺🥴
Just an update on this, apparently there is an issue with the activation emails not being sent properly.
If this happens when you are trying to set up your new yellows account (which combines previous ticket, online shop and other accounts) then email the club and they will send the right link to you directly.
So, we're all sorted and will see you next Saturday 😀😀😀

Been away for a few weeks and would have thought my season ticket should have arrived by now
Should I start to worry?

Back
Top Bottom