Ex Player Cameron Norman

• Thread starter Deleted member 142
  • Start date
Tony McMahon (I think) laughed off some of the talk that has been going around recently about him and the manager falling out, etc.

Tony McMahon (I think) laughed off some of the talk that has been going around recently about him and the manager falling out, etc.

I like Nathan but he was certainly put in his place by TM with a suggestion that there had been a falling out at the club. Who knows if it’s true but it was good to hear a player keeping things behind closed doors.

Quite liked his honesty too in saying that the atmosphere had been low when we were losing. As it should be. Glad we’re turning it around.

Not sure if loan or perm, but seems to be heading out to Walsall

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted by Championship teams apparently obvs upped his game and not fallen out with anyone lately 😅

He’s had a superb season (actually two seasons) at my ‘other club’ Newport. Swept the board at the awards evening, not missed a game all season, is second top scorer and assisted loads. Gets forward well and can defend. Wouldn’t look out of place in Lge1 but I think that’s his ceiling. Rumours are Wrexham have offered him a deal.

Back
Top Bottom