League Cup Brizzle City

I need to know what day this game is so I can book leave.

I looked back at the old forum and we only took around 500 to Ashton Gate last time we played them in 2014. It must have been Appleton’s second or third game in charge.

How many we reckon we’ll take this time? Surely over 1000?

I looked back at the old forum and we only took around 500 to Ashton Gate last time we played them in 2014. It must have been Appleton’s second or third game in charge.

Holiday season and midweek so if we take a thousand for the league cup that’s pretty decent.

We have some decent draws in the early rounds of the league cup so I always think it’s a shame it’s midweek, we would take loads there if it was on a Saturday.

Holiday season and midweek so if we take a thousand for the league cup that’s pretty decent.

We have some decent draws in the early rounds of the league cup so I always think it’s a shame it’s midweek, we would take loads there if it was on a Saturday.

took 2,000 to QPR so would expect at least 1000 to go to Bristol.

Es-L11zW4AIxYyo

That was a league cup game

Its £10 a ticket but then you have to also pay £2 postage plus a £1 online transaction fee! Bit cheeky really! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom