League Cup Brizzle City

Can buy them from the ticket office, I assume that will for be the advertised '£10'!!🤣

In the days of the football special, if my memory serves me well, felt like a long walk back to the station, with the first task dodging beer glasses as you walked past the Robin’s Pub!

I hate all these extra ticket charges. It’s like going to a shop and buying a shirt that you think is 10 quid, but the cashier adds £1 for “hanger display/undisplay technology”, a £1 “changing facility surcharge” and £1 for “till services”.
If I was god I would make them advertise the full inclusive price.

Bought mine today.
I think that £2 is fair for first-class postage if Brizzle are so off-the-pace that they don't do digital tickets, but what's this extra £1 'online purchase' fee??
First class postage …. You’ll get the tickets sometime in September!

I hate all these extra ticket charges. It’s like going to a shop and buying a shirt that you think is 10 quid, but the cashier adds £1 for “hanger display/undisplay technology”, a £1 “changing facility surcharge” and £1 for “till services”.
If I was god I would make them advertise the full inclusive price.

Or living in America where they add the tax on after so it goes from $10 to $13 between shelf and checkout

Or living in America where they add the tax on after so it goes from $10 to $13 between shelf and checkout
Yup. I’m sure that’s partly where ticketek etc got the idea that it is even a barely acceptable. That along with predatory last minute upselling “would you like to upsize that?”.

Back
Top Bottom