Matches Barnsley kick off time change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowSubmarine

Any idea if Saturdays game will be brought forward to 1pm? England game v France is at 7pm.
@OUSP Secretary

Gives the chance for us exiles to get home in time. Also gives Barnsley fans the chance to get home with Barnsley to Oxford being about 3 hours apart.

Don’t think I’ll be attending if it’s a 3pm with the game available on ifollow.

A lot of kids play football Saturday morning so a 12.30pm kick off is not feasible.
Perhaps going for a kick-off at 2.00pm may be right balance. That extra hour gives us exiles, travelling up to 100 miles, plenty of time to get back.
For locals still gives them the morning to do whatever they do on a Saturday morning.

A lot of kids play football Saturday morning so a 12.30pm kick off is not feasible.
Perhaps going for a kick-off at 2.00pm may be right balance. That extra hour gives us exiles, travelling up to 100 miles, plenty of time to get back.
For locals still gives them the morning to do whatever they do on a Saturday morning.

Kids football?

This is a World Cup quarter final and a league 1 fixture.

I’m sure kids football will cope with a re-arranged game or kick off time.

Why not just rearrange the game to this Friday 19:45 K.O

France might complain, but it works for me.
Sorted then let's not tell the French might give us a chance to progress 😜 but in all seriousness why not move our game to this Friday (oufc) not England 😜🤣

Personally find this an awful view. May just be kids football to you but i can say with assurance that every game is important to my boy.

Having been a coach for 12 years for my lad’s team, I can assure you that I fully understand the importance of youth football to our children.

Having said that, it shouldn’t (and will not) have any influence when compared to England in a World Cup quarter final or a professional league 1 football match.

asked at the ticket office at 10.15am this morning.... was told its 3pm ko on saturday

3pm is perfect for me gives me chance get home from work quick shower couple of beers and I'm my seat for 14:50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom