Tickets Derby Away and Barnsley Away Tickets

Full marks to Derby County, only charging £16. Last year we had a superb view, albeit in the corner, and completely under cover.
Their fans must be totally pissed off paying £26 ish for most away games.

What’s the etiquette on tipping the coach driver these days?
I think they’re just happy today if you don’t lick the windows and refrain from defecating as us football supporters are apparently prone to do.

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but if you order tickets for Derby away as 'collection' does that mean you collect them at the Derby County stadium or from the Oxford United ticket office?

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but if you order tickets for Derby away as 'collection' does that mean you collect them at the Derby County stadium or from the Oxford United ticket office?
Used to be that you could collect from the OUFC ticket office by a certain date, and then all uncollected tickets would be taken to the opposition stadium for collection on the day, so technically you could do either. Might be worth giving them a ring or dropping them an email just to make sure.

Used to be that you could collect from the OUFC ticket office by a certain date, and then all uncollected tickets would be taken to the opposition stadium for collection on the day, so technically you could do either. Might be worth giving them a ring or dropping them an email just to make sure.
I'm not based in Oxford so was hoping to just collect them at Pride Park. Might give them a ring to double-check, is anyone else planning on doing the same as I am?

I was expecting an e-ticket to be honest, but no option?

I'm not based in Oxford so was hoping to just collect them at Pride Park. Might give them a ring to double-check, is anyone else planning on doing the same as I am?

I was expecting an e-ticket to be honest, but no option?
From the OUFC ticket page:-

The last day for postage will be Thursday 11th August , at 3pm. All tickets purchased after this time will be for collection only, Tickets can be collected from the Kassam Stadium Ticket Office up until 5pm on Monday 14th August. Any tickets uncollected after this point will go to Derby for collection on the night.

From the OUFC ticket page:-

The last day for postage will be Thursday 11th August , at 3pm. All tickets purchased after this time will be for collection only, Tickets can be collected from the Kassam Stadium Ticket Office up until 5pm on Monday 14th August. Any tickets uncollected after this point will go to Derby for collection on the night.
Thanks mate, I'll collect them at Derby. Must be a few others doing the same.

My Derby and Barnsley tickets just arrived. Bringing three friends to Derby - told them to bring a dose of fortune with them!

Back
Top Bottom