Home Match Day Thread 9/5/2021 L1 OUFC v Burton Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did but then that was six months ago and I presume they thought we'd be back by the end of the normal season.

I'm not saying they shouldn't revert to those plans, I had a Wimbledon ticket. I guess we will hear more in the week.
Well the fist leg is the next home match but if it’s 25% then that would free up a further 1000 tickets

I think we’d have to pay- though it would be a very nice gesture if the tickets were free to season ticket holders.
there will be 'a few quid' coming from the TV company who are broadcasting the games live ...and dictating a 6pm kick off for the first leg play off games ... agree @werthersoriginal it would be a decent gesture

Last edited:
I have a season ticket but did not enter the ballots for matches in December but I hope I can apply
for a Play-Off match ticket and would happily pay for one. STH‘s would get priority I would expect
after corporate partners.

If I am interpreting the gov.uk site correctly, I believe we would be allowed to have up to 3000 in the ground.

'and in outdoor venues with a capacity of 4,000 people or half-full (whichever is a lower number). In the largest outdoor seated venues, where crowds can be spread out, up to 10,000 people will be able to attend (or a quarter-full, whichever is lower).

Given that the max at the Kass is 12,000 then we should, I believe, be able to have 3000 attending. Just got to be spread out. No away fans, I'm assuming but that may change. Would make it easier to get 3000 OUFC supporters into the ground.

If I am interpreting the gov.uk site correctly, I believe we would be allowed to have up to 3000 in the ground.

'and in outdoor venues with a capacity of 4,000 people or half-full (whichever is a lower number). In the largest outdoor seated venues, where crowds can be spread out, up to 10,000 people will be able to attend (or a quarter-full, whichever is lower).

Given that the max at the Kass is 12,000 then we should, I believe, be able to have 3000 attending. Just got to be spread out. No away fans, I'm assuming but that may change. Would make it easier to get 3000 OUFC supporters into the ground.
And then 5K for each of us and Lincoln at Wembley

I have a season ticket but did not enter the ballots for matches in December but I hope I can apply
for a Play-Off match ticket and would happily pay for one. STH‘s would get priority I would expect
after corporate partners.
An email has already been sent by the club saying ST holders will have 'exclusive priority'.

And you know what. I was one of the main protagonists. We were utter shite til December. Awful. We bottled the big games. Accy. AFCW.

But. When it comes to the crunch, i have been made to look an utter idiot. And that pleases me.
You're not alone Kip, many of us thought this season was over a number of games ago, myself included, even Scotchers briefly lost his usual positive mojo!

But the way the team has battled their way back into contention, to grab the last playoff spot is remarkable, and admirable, and many of us who were being negative Nelly's have got egg on our faces, and happily so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom