Home Match Day Thread +++ 9/10/18 OUFC v Northampton Town +++

Eastwood
Norman, Raglan, Dickie, Ruffels
Baptiste, Spasov, Brannagan
Henry, Mackie, Lopez

I’ve just registered and payed the £10 option for a match pass on the NTFC website. Am I being thick or can someone explain why I couldn’t get the same option on the OUFC website..?

Evening folks. Can we get a home win tonight? I hope so, and I feel that we will. 3-1 win for the mighty Yellows

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

I’ve just registered and payed the £10 option for a match pass on the NTFC website. Am I being thick or can someone explain why I couldn’t get the same option on the OUFC website..?

I have just paid £10 on the OUFC page. If you go to ifollow drop down menu and you select "next match" it will give you the option of either listening live or watching live. Click on watch live and this is where you can then pay for it.

I have just paid £10 on the OUFC page. If you go to ifollow drop down menu and you select "next match" it will give you the option of either listening live or watching live. Click on watch live and this is where you can then pay for it.
Ah.. cheers Mr Wig. Thick it is then ?

Evening folks. Can we get a home win tonight? I hope so, and I feel that we will. 3-1 win for the mighty Yellows

COME ON YOU YELLOWS
Any win puts us through to the knock out stages with a game spare....win tonight confidence booster, n then some , for Saturday's league1 match v Argyle & that's one that really matters ...up the manor :)

The official site says 3 4 3 with Raglan in midfield? I can't believe that.
Team Eastwood
Long Raglan Dickie Garbutt
Brannagan Hanson Baptiste
Carruthers Smith Henry

Only one other game this evening that is a little bit interesting, Plymouth v Scum 7:30 k.o..
And the scum just went 1 up. :-(

No much to say at the moment. Oh scum are 0-2 up. Bah.

Anyone else slightly surprised O’Toole is in L2? Would have thought he could find a L1 club

Anyone else slightly surprised O’Toole is in L2? Would have thought he could find a L1 club

The problem is, when you're a well known shithouse both on and off the pitch there are only a select few clubs that would try and sign you.

Back
Top Bottom