Home Match Day Thread +++ 9/10/18 OUFC v Northampton Town +++

Least we are consistent.

Tonight wouldn’t of made any difference to me wanting him to stay win, lose or draw, when you are bottom of the league with only one win cup games lose relevance.

He needs to win against Plymouth or go for me.

Great to hear from you. I bet you’d like Robinson to be at Swindon

Not looking like he’s worth the money not just at the minute, more like since he joined us.

I don't care about this competition, but thought tonight would be a good 'free' game to get the returning players back and get a confidence boosting win against a team at the wrong end of L2 who didn't have either of their preferred central defenders. But oh dear...

It's amazing how suddenly so many people care about this game when they want a manager sacked. I thought it was a meaningless cup game that none of us wanted to take part in?

It's amazing how suddenly so many people care about this game when they want a manager sacked. I thought it was a meaningless cup game that none of us wanted to take part in?
The question is, what did KR think about the competition? If he wanted to progress, looks like he’s failing again. If he couldn’t care less, might explain the performance.

Northampton just winning everything at the moment. Hard to watch. We’re so disjointed

Back
Top Bottom