Current Player #8 Cameron Brannagan

One thing is for sure, Brannagan will never hear at atmosphere like this at Oxford. The passion for football is on a different level to Oxford.

Ffs are you still here? Nothing to see here apart from seeing a top player saying f**k off Blackpool I’m staying at Oxford.
Oh and you talking about our owners……..let’s just say they make your owners money look like loose change.

There is no need for that. Surely if give it, have to take it. I accept talking about house prices is a bit childish but Oxford fans seem to use that as a badge of honour so only responding.

We took 1,900 to Fulham. How many did you take to Wigan which might be the equivalent journey?
[/QUOTE]
The difference is Wigan wasn't our big day out it was the run of the mill fixture also on a Tuesday night where as Fulham was your cup final and you still took less than 2000.your a shitty little club with deluded smack head fans you had your chance to sign brannagan and he told you to f**k off now why not get the hint and f**k off

Just defending my wonderful club after some of the comments this morning. I am getting the impression you think you are superior for some reason. Yes you won a little battle last night but just wanted to highlight some things to bring you back down to Earth. Blackpool is a proper football town and you can tell that when you’re inside Bloomfield. Oxford is akin to the University library. The passion is not there which is why I am surprised Brannagan stayed. I can only put it down to his new pond and he doesn’t want to abandon his fish.
Be honest mate what have you got really a tooth breaking rock and a poor man's Eiffel Tower your no attraction and will sit in mid table if your lucky, you have been trying to by Brannagan for 3 years and now it's finally over move on.

Be honest though, do Oxford fans create atmospheres like this. I picture an Oxford match with fans just sat down with maybe a couple of rows of fans stood up at the back trying their best to get an atmosphere going but failing.

Getting desperate aren’t we, get over it take one final look at cams picture on your bedroom ceiling have one final Barclays then take the picture down and move on.

We took 1,900 to Fulham. How many did you take to Wigan which might be the equivalent journey?
The difference is Wigan wasn't our big day out it was the run of the mill fixture also on a Tuesday night where as Fulham was your cup final and you still took less than 2000.your a shitty little club with deluded smack head fans you had your chance to sign brannagan and he told you to f**k off now why not get the hint and f**k off

Language Timothy. Fulham a cup final…. Heard it all now.

Just defending my wonderful club after some of the comments this morning. I am getting the impression you think you are superior for some reason. Yes you won a little battle last night but just wanted to highlight some things to bring you back down to Earth. Blackpool is a proper football town and you can tell that when you’re inside Bloomfield. Oxford is akin to the University library. The passion is not there which is why I am surprised Brannagan stayed. I can only put it down to his new pond and he doesn’t want to abandon his fish.
Yep………very bitter. Sad very sad.

I don't think we started this at all. We're defending ourselves. At the very least we're saying there's not as much difference between us size-wise as you'd like to think.

That’s right in the beauty of the green areas little hamlets with peace and tranquility maybe a bit of bird s**t to clean up alternatively you can wake up in the morning open your curtains and see some wino/ junkie lying in your garden open your front door to kick en out only to fine puke all over the door and path and the crap and urine in one corner. So what’s the option l?
TBH east Oxford can be a bit like that

First game of the season, not far away and a cup final for Oxford. Now you are clutching.

1900 on a Saturday not sure what we took on a Tuesday evening

I live in Lytham. House prices are too expensive for you.

View attachment 9610
Yea very bitter, compare Lytham house prices to Norham Gardens, park Road in fact any where in the Banbury road Woodstock road and there won’t be any comparison……and don’t get me started on about Boars Hill and Frilford

There is no need for that. Surely if give it, have to take it. I accept talking about house prices is a bit childish but Oxford fans seem to use that as a badge of honour so only responding.
I must apologize on behalf of all of the people who are giving you abuse. I will ask them to refrain from coming to your private corner on the internet ever again.

Back
Top Bottom