Fan's View 7 Games In... It's Looking Good!

7 games in - League 1 - Click me

It is only 7 games in but it is looking very good for you guys. Teams who are over 2ppg at 7 games don't fade from the promotion race.

Additionally, only one other team is with you and those with a bit of financial muscle haven't got it together yet.

I think you are nailed on for top 6 and will be investing a few pounds at you finishing in the top 2.

We've also been good value for each win. Carlisle was a little nervy at times, but otherwise we have been the better team throughout and more the deserved winners.

Cambridge was a weird opening game affair where we started ok but a mistake with the left back losing position high up the pitch, and the keeper palming the ball back into the only dangerous area and we're one down. A second goal 5 minutes later killed our confidence and killed the game. And Port Vale was a combination of awful refereeing and a lack of discipline at crucial times.

It is incredibly early but being deserved winners for 5 games and our defeats being marginally unlucky is indicative of a decent team that should be at the top end in May.

It is looking really good for you statistically.

Even with 8 games gone, you'll only need another 64 points to get in the play offs. At 1.7 ppg this will be really surprising if you don't do this. Essentially winning your home games and picking up the odd point away will get you in the play offs.

I have faith and have a small wager at you finishing in the top 6 at 8/5. Don't let me down :)

Just waiting till the first quarter's over and the points start to count.

Back
Top Bottom