Matches Final games permutations

We've ridden our luck with other results a lot this season. Let's make it not matter 🤞
It's absolutely astonishing really - I think there was 5 weeks on the trot where results pretty much went our way. One of the biggest ones that went under the radar was Cheltenham scoring a 97th minute equaliser away at MK Dons which spared us going into Tuesday in what would've been a 4 horse race prior and us 5pts off them.

There are definitely 4 far worse teams in this league and probably a lot more IMO though but results don't lie and under Robinson we would've continued to plummet slowly and painfully with or football standards further declining along with confidence.

Just need to cement that elusive away victory now for some comfort and consistency.

There are definitely 4 far worse teams in this league and probably a lot more IMO though but results don't lie and under Robinson we would've continued to plummet slowly and painfully with or football standards further declining along with confidence.

I still think that in terms of pure quality of player, we're probably an upper midtable side.

The problem is that the squad has been constructed with all the intelligence and finesse of a monkey throwing darts.
Decent players individually for the most part, but not much speed, almost no finishing ability, no physicality in midfield, minimal ability to bring the ball out amongst the defense and a sheer lack of numbers.

It's all well and good having decent players, but if you can't make a coherent team out of them, you're going to struggle. And boy, have we.

Last edited:
I don t think a draw is disastrous on Saturday but I expect to win as do the bookies at 4/7, to those of us prone to pessimism they have FGR at 5 to 1 to win and 14 to 5 the draw

Back
Top Bottom