Away Match Day Thread +++ 4/12/2019 Exeter City V OUFC EFL trophy +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we need to get on the front foot again

I'm thinking of getting ifollow since we are now down in Dorset but keep hearing people moan about it. Is it worth it ?
Normally it's ok but there are issues tonight. Now my iFollow app keeps crashing.

I'm thinking of getting ifollow since we are now down in Dorset but keep hearing people moan about it. Is it worth it ?
It is when you can watch highlights interviews even whole matches and get commentaries except the fa cup!

It's a must if you want to listen to radio comms..it's better now than it's ever been apart from odd glitches like no half time chatter etc but that's an internal policy. And if you can afford to get the live TV action.

Maybe I better log out and get us a goal before ht

Seems like whole team need a boost.
Hope we aren't in for a miserable cold repay my ticket scenario!

Decent first half. But we've got to be careful.

Thanks HG. How's Robbie Hall doing, at Walsall he came on late in the game and couldn't make an impact. His tackling was weak. Hope he scores tonight.
He's had a couple of long range shots. B nothing that's threatened though. Dan Ageyi has had the best chance of the half.

Manure equalise almost immediately.

All this excitement in the Leasing.com trophy.

Cancel that Manure goal. Tranmere lead 1-0 scored after 2 minutes.

Hall keeps losing the ball. Agyei looks the most likely player to score.

Manure U21 do equalise now
And Ipswich go 1 up at Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom