Away Match Day Thread +++ 4/12/2019 Exeter City V OUFC EFL trophy +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those driving to St James' park... closest parking is a ten min walk... NO parking at the Stadium

its cash only (£10) from the ticket office... however although its an early kick off (7PM) , the ticket office will shut 5 mins after kick off ( im informed by a nice lady in accounts dept of ECFC )... also, its likely there will only be one stand open tonight, the main stand

TWO Jack Stevens in the squad for tonights game , Jack Stevens deputising for Easty in goal , and promising young midfielder Jack Stevens is likely to be on the bench....OWS preview ....

TWO Jack Stevens in the squad for tonights game , Jack Stevens deputising for Easty in goal , and promising young midfielder Jack Stevens is likely to be on the bench....OWS preview ....

Played last night so I'd be surprised

as did Nico Jones, Lopez, Goodrham too
I think the ox mail have just listed the lot without checking last night TBH, of course they are only young and might be up for it but I doubt it fits with our sport science stuff

I think we'll go strong at the back to protect Jack.
Stevens long Dickie Moore Ruffles Gorin Forde Sykes Hall Agyie Fosu

Bench: Harris Mous Mackie Hanson Lofthouse Spasov

semi final and final fa cup, leaugue cup final, leasings.com/efl trophy .... and playoff final?
And I've got a chance of winning the lottery, the euromillions, set for life and thunderball.

I'm really really both scenarios come to fruition

And I've got a chance of winning the lottery, the euromillions, set for life and thunderball.

I'm really really both scenarios come to fruition
good luck @bert ... buy the U's a stadium if you do? ;) ....your cut n paste was cut and pasted from a response to a question from @Sandy ... in responsee to someone elses post (lightheartedly / optimistically saying OUFC potentially had 5 Wembley appearances with the cup competitions were still in), there, now you dont need to scroll back on this one :)

good luck @bert ... buy the U's a stadium if you do? ;) ....your cut n paste was cut and pasted from a response to a question from @Sandy ... in responsee to someone elses post (lightheartedly / optimistically saying OUFC potentially had 5 Wembley appearances with the cup competitions were still in), there, now you dont need to scroll back on this one :)
Listen, I personally guarantee that if I win the Euromillions, I'll buy a new stadium and pay a back hander to the city council so they tell Kassam that he can't build houses on the breeze block. Might even call the new stadium "fuckofffiroz"

D*mn cold here in Exeter. 1 degs according to my phone. Jones & Sole were both subbed off last night so expect them to play at some point tonight. Wouldn't be surprised to see a back four of Forde, Moore, Jones and Long. Only my second pisspot trophy match. COYY.

Fair play for travelling

Max Harris is the U23 keeper.
Seen him a couple of times, looked agile but not particularly tall. Wayne Brown must rate him because he let both Niall Clayton and Manny Agboola go but kept Harris, and they had both been highly-rated as U-18s.
Thanks HG. Yes, Harris is on the bench tonight, I've never seen him play, I saw Agboola and thought he was on loan, didn't appreciate he had left the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom