Home Match Day Thread +++ 29/02/20 OUFC V Southend Utd +++

Back home now Costa Rica just a distant memory. No on the beach massage to continue the winning pre match routine. All my fault I guess if we lose. Can’t see it though. Score early and I think we will fill our boots, but the longer it stays 0:0 or if they score 1st the more tense it will get and the boys might start trying to hard. Saying that 4:0 Dickie 1st goal from a early corner. COYY

Can’t see beyond a win here.

Improvement on the 4-0 away win with Taylor improving on his brace by bagging a hat-trick.

6-0 final score (50-1 on bet 365 (other betting platforms are available))

If you’re feeling nervous, 9-1 for a Sarfend win.

COYY’s

Last edited:
Back home now Costa Rica just a distant memory. No on the beach massage to continue the winning pre match routine. All my fault I guess if we lose. Can’t see it though. Score early and I think we will fill our boots, but the longer it stays 0:0 or if they score 1st the more tense it will get and the boys might start trying to hard. Saying that 4:0 Dickie 1st goal from a early corner. COYY

Plenty of massage parlours around... Think you need to nip off for a quickie ?

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Atkinson
Sykes Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Taylor Agyei

Think it might be a good idea to give Ruffels his first game off in a long time, and ease Atkinson in if he's going to be covering Moore soon, against the weakest team we'll play for a while.

2-0, Brannagan + Henry

Pretty sure Ruffs would disagree with you

“Having started all 33 league games this season, the defender from Kidlington is three-quarters of the way to a complete campaign.

He said: “It’s in the back of my mind.

“To complete a whole season is something I’d be proud of.

It would be quite an achievement considering how tough it can be. Fingers crossed I can do it.”

I liked this bit too: “No-one is more in need of a break than Ruffels – the 26-year-old is set to surpass Ryan Clarke in the club’s all-time appearance standings today and has played every minute in February”.

Hope we score early and it could be a big win today, but its not a given and there is no room for complacency.
3-0 to the U’S
And it’s about time one of our Central defenders scored from a corner, so why not today.

COYY

Back
Top Bottom