Home Match Day Thread +++ 29/02/20 OUFC V Southend Utd +++

No prediction from me, don't want to jinx anything. Come on you yellahs!

Can't stop worrying about an early penalty and/or sending off derailing our progress this afternoon.

It’s about time we gave Southend a caning, like they’ve always down to us.
I’m going for a 5-0 win courtesy of two penalties and an own goal.
Crowd of 5700....has to be better than a couple of car loads from Accrington for the away side

Tshimanga scores 17th of the season for Boreham Wood. Good signing from Oxford C

Tshimanga scores 17th of the season for Boreham Wood. Good signing from Oxford C

I saw him score against Yeovil last week (watching the game in the away end with a Yeovil supporting friend for his 30th birthday). Didn't do much else, but takes a chance when he gets it.

Last edited:
I saw him score against Yeovil last week (watching the game in the away end with a Yeovil supporting friend on his 30th birthday). Didn't do much else, but takes a chance when he gets it.
I thought we should have bought him last season

Not a fan of some of this casual interplay between Dickie and Gorrin, looks a bit complacent

We're getting sucked into letting sarfend dictate the game so far.....must be sol cambells footballing brain at work?

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS

Really making the most of that 19-year-old opposition goalkeeper, what a stupid thing to do

Back
Top Bottom