Away Match Day Thread 27/01/2024 L1: Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cmon Chrome defend that first half. You’re part of the positive wagon. Tell us how it’s going to get better…
A bit of luck.

We need pace. I think McGuane is a huge loss. And Buckingham stillm needs time and a fit squad.

negative fans don't help

Change to 4 at back with everyone in a more natural position and we start to look like a team again. Funny what happens when you play players where they are best.

Change to 4 at back with everyone in a more natural position and we start to look like a team again. Funny what happens when you play players where they are best.
And still lacking forward options.

Why didn't you highlight this after the Carlisle game?

It only gets mentioned when we lose. They all scuttle off when we win.

Des isn’t going to get a hall pass from me entirely. He said that he wanted to ‘continue’ what LM was doing here which is the right thing to do but it does feel as though it’s on half speed at times. Everything needs to be quicker.

But we’re still a team with the spectre of Karl Robinson over it. Too many players who are either half fit or unusable because of injury and costing us huge amounts of money to boot. Regardless of what happens this season, this window and the summer will really define us.

We were 19th last year and awful. I didn’t expect miracles nor expected that 2nd place position to be maintained - we never looked good enough to maintain it under Manning as we lacked enough forward options. It takes time to improve on occasions and clearing out the likes of Murphy, Henry and Browne can only be a good thing in the summer.

One goal back. Game on.

Back
Top Bottom