Away Match Day Thread 27/01/2024 L1: Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am fully expecting a defeat so come on lads show what you've got.. let's have a bit more fight abit more desire to actually attack a team and abit less of this pass it back pass it sideways repeat repeat repeat

Yes COYY let's put a right shift in ,if we play the slow build up game I can see a defeat and us probably out of the top 6 .Show us the fight and a win.

As a Yellow living in Bristol for 20+ years, this is a fixture I always look forward to (although not so much recently as we always seem to lose to them!)

Been in hospital this week and am now recovering at home, so can’t be there. Hope the lads can put a good away performance in after a drab midweek home defeat the other night.

COYY!

Hope you recover quickly and we win.
Ive got an MRI scan at 1540 and can see me missing the whole game

Anyone know if there's any away tickets on sale at the ground today?
Last minute change of plan and there are 4 of us now going.

Anyone know if there's any away tickets on sale at the ground today?
Last minute change of plan and there are 4 of us now going.
You could always buy one for a tenner and sit in the other half of the new south stand! (we'll be sitting in the posh seats costing £29.00 otherwise known as the away half of the south stand)

Tuesday night was a disappointment, clearly the weather played a huge part but there’s no getting away from it, we didn’t adapt as well as Barnsley to the conditions.

However we won our two previous away league games, so we should go to Bristol with some belief.

Score draw with Harris on the score sheet.

Will the team turn up. Will we get the ball into the box at the earliest opportunity. Will we win at Rovers!! Will we be able to see the game from the terraces! 🤞

Back
Top Bottom