• OUFC

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Bristol

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
ref watch - tomorrows referee is Benjamin Speedie

in 18 matches this season he's issued 49 yellow cards and 3 red cards ( all 3 red cards have been in L1 games)

Wouldn't every club he's faced be fired up for the fixture?
Always seems there's extra spice to this one, think the Matty Taylor connection fired up the fixture, my point was I don't think Buckingham has the fire in any fixture we've played.

I thought we looked better and more attacking when going back to 4 at the back against Barnsley, I’d be tempted to play:

Cumming
Smyth Moore Brown Leigh
McGuane Brannagan
Burey Rodrigues Goodrham
Harris
Smyth looked decent at right back and is probably in better form than Stevens right now. Could swap the wingers every so often but we know Goodrham likes to cut inside from the left and shoot.

I'm not expecting anything from this game it's seems like a rare occasion when we beat rovers so after winning against them earlier in the season I think it will be business as usual 3-1 😞

Our form since Liam as left ,we are 13th in the form table so don't be surprised if we lose tomorrow and Tuesday at home to Portsmouth. We need a performance fingers crossed 🤞

One of the best quotes I've ever heard from a golfing friend which definitely applies to us at the minute is the one think that is consistent is the total inconsistencie to our play.

Question is, will we beat Rovers away and play well for a change there!

Back
Top Bottom