Home Match Day Thread 26/02/2022 L1: OUFC v Cambridge United

Today’s Matchday Programme cover

FMcPIS6XMAMXRgP

A worldy to win it 2-0 keep the pressure on an emotional day

REF WATCH

EidRfMvXsAEOMaA

Charlie ‘ the card king ‘ Breakspear is the man in the middle for today’s clash with Cambridge United.

The Surrey based official has refereed 27 matches this season issuing 119 yellow cards and two reds.
Breakspear first took charge of the U’s in a 3-1 away win at Mansfield in November 2013.
He last refereed the U’s when they won 2-1 at Swindon in March 2021.

I think we’ll score 3 goals, winning by 3-0 or 3-1. But the football feels like a secondary reason to visit the stadium today. Let’s give back to Joey what he gave to us! COYY

Cannot wait to be in the Kassam later for Joey.

Yellow tulips are waiting to be dropped at the Ox and pre-match pints in the blackbird will be ending at 2pm.

On the pitch I fancy a tough afternoon. 2-1 Ox with a winner late on.

Come on lads and lasses, let’s get right behind the team, our team and Joey’s team.

Emotional Day
Cambridge are no mugs they just beat Plymouth I hope the occasion doesn’t get to our players but somehow I think it might
It might be a Cheltenham type game

Going for 1-1

Cannot wait to be in the Kassam later for Joey.

Yellow tulips are waiting to be dropped at the Ox and pre-match pints in the blackbird will be ending at 2pm.

On the pitch I fancy a tough afternoon. 2-1 Ox with a winner late on.

Come on lads and lasses, let’s get right behind the team, our team and Joey’s team.
Agree, 2-1 win, maybe after falling behind.

REF WATCH

EidRfMvXsAEOMaA

Charlie ‘ the card king ‘ Breakspear is the man in the middle for today’s clash with Cambridge United.

The Surrey based official has refereed 27 matches this season issuing 119 yellow cards and two reds.
Breakspear first took charge of the U’s in a 3-1 away win at Mansfield in November 2013.
He last refereed the U’s when they won 2-1 at Swindon in March 2021.
Was that when Beano scored his 100th goal for Oxford?

Back
Top Bottom