Away Match Day Thread +++ 24/2/18 Northampton Town vs OUFC matchday thread +++

Obika needs to sort himself out... Pulling out of challenges, and just doesn't look interested.

Without exaggerating - A more clinical team would have scored 3 goals against us first half, with the chances they made.

Faz needs to get stuck into them at HT. Shooting towards our fans and in favour of the conditions. We can do it....

Full backs look very shakey
Obika offers nothing
Not sure anyones been good

Faz once again picking an almost identical team to the last one

Would never guess we’ve lost 5 of 6

The closest I have sat to one of our games this season, and we are ridiculously easy to break through, I would take a point now.

Obika and mowett shouldn’t pull the shirt on again. Too many poor performances from both. Can anyone see Obika scoring again ? This game ? This season ? He has to be one of the worst forwards we have had and we have had some rubbish here!!!!!

Should be 3 or 4 down. They have missed some absolute sitters. Smith brown is awful, getting skinned every time.
Too much attempting tippy tappy rather than just getting a boot behind it.

Obika and mowett shouldn’t pull the shirt on again. Too many poor performances from both. Can anyone see Obika scoring again ? This game ? This season ? He has to be one of the worst forwards we have had and we have had some rubbish here!!!!!
Might be better if we had another up front with him.

I know this will go down like a lead balloon cos its me saying it, but we are excruciatingly bad.

Another one, I must be the only Oufc fan that thought u could only use iplayer abroad live [emoji85] need to get this sorted
Lol ! I am abroad !

OUFCX

That’s not fair, I’m surrounded by 5 year olds, watching peter rabbit. I’ve given up with radio oxford as we never won while I’m listening. But do have a large, glass of wine and garlic bread to celebrate a second half win [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom