Away Match Day Thread +++ 24/11/18 Bradford City v OUFC +++

Is this ref going to ref again ffs. If the assessor does his job he won’t be
Sadly they are all in the same old school tie and handshake societys ....which is why incopetant, inept and incabale match officials keep getting work, no matter how many times they mess up

The run starts again on Tuesday. COYY.

And on the upside, we won't get Dysdale as ref again for a while. So a small positive

Makes Tuesday's match quite important IMO. Win and we will put a bit of distance between us and the bottom, lose at home and it will look like more that a blip.

Goodnight folks. The less said the better. That is the worse ref I'v seen since the Southern League

The question is 'how many of us are going to be calm enough to listen the the post-match interview and the inevitable excuses it will contain'?

I would like 'Hally', 'better team' and 'Samir' in the Robinson bingo please...

Blame the ref all you want but we were as poor as ive seen us tonight.

It was embarrassing to watch

The question is 'how many of us are going to be calm enough to listen the the post-match interview and the inevitable excuses it will contain'?

I would like 'Hally', 'better team' and 'Samir' in the Robinson bingo please...
ill take 'eeeeeeee 'and 'errmmmmmm' plus blaming the referee in the same KR Bingo

Blame the ref all you want but we were as poor as ive seen us tonight.

It was embarrassing to watch

I’m afraid that has been the case for most of the season, just not good enough.

And if others think it’s just about getting a goal scorer then they’re wrong. We struggle to get in behind teams and create good chances. Most of our chances are half chances at best and not what I would call good creative chances.

Back
Top Bottom