Away Match Day Thread +++ 24/11/18 Bradford City v OUFC +++

Nail on the head re the 2 goals conceded today by Shotts .... 'dont try and play your way out when under pressure, knock it into row z' .... it aint rocket science is it

If you're pessimistic, Plymouth and Wimbledon having both got wins gained ground on us in a relegation battle.

However, I'm wanting to stay positive and think that Fleetwood and Southend have dropped points against relegation candidates, so we've not lost ground on the midtable!

Blood was boiling (mainly at the ref) second half watching that. Just frustrating to watch. Overall we were poor in both boxes today and that was our undoing. Mistakes led to their goals and we didn’t make the most of our chances/possession in the final 3rd. Bigger picture is, it’s 1 defeat in 9, if we can beat Rochdale next week, we are back on track.

Second half was a non event, i was amazed it took so long for your subs. Did Corden think it was just gonna magically change? Poor tactics the ball into the box, it was almost like you hadnt scouted us to realise all you need to do was run at us, or turn us around.

Not proud but glad to say we shithoused to a win today, about time

Very poor result today, bitterly disappointed! We gave them two soft goals, and obviously the the referee was appalling. Nevertheless we had some good opportunities to score today, if we scored before half time they would or may of imploded. The finishing and drive from midfield was severely lacking today. Shame, but we must bounce back on Tuesday.

Had such a bad feeling when we didn't score in first onslaught..stopped listening

I didn’t stop listening. I really shouldn’t listen to the football while driving my daughter home from hockey.

I had a feeling we'd loose today as I could sense an arrogance in KRs and Brannagans pre match interviews. I didnt see the game so I may be well out on that judgement. I think you have to keep a survivors head on until you're well clear. Fine line between playing with confidence and arrogance. Arrogance is what got Swansea and Newcastle a stuffing in the FA cups gone by. I think we'll put another bit of form together again though. Needed a reminder perhaps.

I know that I’m just saying the chances are coming thick and fast for Bradford and we’re not doing anything about it. It was given by the lineswomam who could and should have given us a penalty

Linesperson

Back
Top Bottom