Home Match Day Thread +++ 16/03/2019 OUFC v Bradford City match day thread +++

The local Cov rag on the Monday...
“After Oxford United, Leeds and Chelsea fans are welcome anytime”
The first all seater stadium in the country I think it was, before the match! ?

Before quickly being turned back into an all terracing stadium.

Calls for VAR now in lower leagues.
But it shouldn’t have made a difference on Saturday.
When referees start calling games back to the last, second last, third last decision VAR will become a farce.
Nobody appears to appeal for anything until after the goal. The lineman is looking straight at Ruffles but doesn’t flag.
Like I said if you watch the highlights back there is a foul on Sinclair 1 minute or so before they break forward and nearly score. If they did score does the ref review that footage too?

A hideous piece of reporting, factually incorrect.

Could pick the thing apart line by line, however, all that needs to be shown is this, the Bradford shot map.

A hideous piece of reporting, factually incorrect.

Could pick the thing apart line by line, however, all that needs to be shown is this, the Bradford shot map.

View attachment 1243

Thank god Number 3’s Little arrow is pointing just off target! What happened to Number 2 on the graphic?

Thank god Number 3’s Little arrow is pointing just off target! What happened to Number 2 on the graphic?

Due to Brannagan (not ruffels as cited in the piece above)...the Akpan shot was blocked, therefore doesnt show on the map.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Joke. As the seats were ripped out that left behind....never mind....dear oh dear!

I know, I was there :) but managed to keep my seat intact, but there were many city seats in the air, there were many city seats in the air......

Policemen’s helmets in the air... Hot dog stand in the air....sky blue terrace seats in the air. Scenes!!

Highfield Road, Coventry in early 1982, a new all seater stadium.

Oxford were seated behind the goal ( were Cov fans also seated in that section to the right behind the goal ?)

I was in the seats in the stand down the side ( Oxford were also seated in large numbers there) facing the camera when we visited a month later.

I know, I was there :) but managed to keep my seat intact, but there were many city seats in the air, there were many city seats in the air......

Ah but did you at Charlton, when people mistook seats for frisbees again?? 1984 I think.

On a side point, if you are from Stoke, fine city. We've stayed there, Holiday Inn Express right by Stokes ground, this season many times for all of the North West games.

Back
Top Bottom