Home Match Day Thread 24/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Leyton Orient

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A tough one this game The Oโ€™s have had some decent results since we beat them.
It will be interesting to see the line up will he start Goodwin with Harrisnand start with two up front.

My lads 22nd birthday so a 3 point present would be welcome.
Even though we won at Orient they nearly got something out of it coming from 3 nil down to 3-2, so let's not invite them on to us, they have improved since then, have we??
Come on you YELLOWS

PLAYED FOR BOTH

FLuJStBXMAQOUUW

Includes Jordan Graham, Daniel Agyei, Andrew Whing, Lee Steele, Derek Clarke, Mickey Bullock, Andy Scott, Darren Purse, John Lundstram,
Manny Omoyinmi, David Hunt, Billy Turley, Michael Collins and many others.

FROM THE ARCHIVES

Manor Ground - April 1983

United and the Oโ€™s pay tribute to the passing of former Orient manager Jimmy Bloomfield.

Ft2x-EJWYAECcdU

Yes we owe them a damn good hiding ,Des and team need a good result. COYY

frost this morning , temperature wont get much above 7 degrees for the game= it feeling subzero at the breezeblock this afternoon, best break out the thermals n layer up, its gonna be baltic! ... despite which Im feeling confident for a home win, 3-1Harris, Gregly & Goodwin

Iโ€™m looking for, and expecting a response from the players after gifting Northampton a point on Tuesday.

A comfortable 3-0 victory. Bodin, Goodwin, Goodrham.

Cannot abide Orient after 06, throw in a chippy manc as manager who used to manage the scum and youโ€™ve got yourself a horrible little combination.

Banana skin today. 3-2

Canโ€™t believe Iโ€™ll be sat in the stand we gave to Orient, against Orient!

Weโ€™ve finally reached the stage where the squad is so strong I havenโ€™t a clue who will be in the starting eleven. (Whatโ€™s new, I hear you cry.) Even less idea who the scorers will be, but hoping for a complete Des performance:

Oxford United 3 - Leyton Orient 1.

Unfortunately not so complete weโ€™ll keep a clean sheet.

Weโ€™ve finally reached the stage where the squad is so strong I havenโ€™t a clue who will be in the starting eleven. (Whatโ€™s new, I hear you cry.) Even less idea who the scorers will be, but hoping for a complete Des performance:

Oxford United 3 - Leyton Orient 1.

Unfortunately not so complete weโ€™ll keep a clean sheet.
A clean sheet? Oh, I didn't realise that was allowed in the latest EFL rules.

To me this is a must win. I know a lot of you will dispute this, but after dropping so many points by drawing at home we need to show ourselves (team, management & fans) we have what it takes to win. Plus, be honest, we ain't getting anything next Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom