Home Match Day Thread +++ 23/12/2017 OUFC v Wigan Athletic match day thread +++

Watching on Ifollow and Wigan wont get an easier Two goal start all season. Gave the ball away for the first and the second the marking in the box was non existent. Could be in for a hiding here.

Poor,poor,poor

OUFCX

Decided I was too under the weather to go today

Bloody glad too, rather be laid in bed with a temperature than freezing my B*****s off watching this s**t

Unfortunately Mowatt is having an absolute Weston.

Embarrassing as it may be for him, I'd yank him now in favour of Ledson, who must be absolutely champing at the bit.

Last edited:
Watching on Ifollow and Wigan wont get an easier Two goal start all season. Gave the ball away for the first and the second the marking in the box was non existent. Could be in for a hiding here.

Poor,poor,poor

OUFCX

I think a Ruffels pass to a wigan player in our own half led to their corner and subsequently their 2nd goal.

Painful to watch. Honestly.

Id bring Ledson on, we are not competing at all in midfield.

Wish FM say that this is Wigan's best performance and that they are on a different level to Oxford.

No width, short triangle passing getting as far as the half way line and then inevitably losing possession. As I write we have done it again 0-3. Time to turn off I think !

OUFCx.

What Pep has done to Ledson is absolutely infuriating, he's gone from our best player to not even getting in the team over Ruffels and f*****g Xemi

We can still get something out of this. I still believe in Santa Claus too...

As if we needed anything worse......the Scum are leading 3-0 away from home.

Sorry!!

Should have been Four ! We just keep giving the ball away. Shocking simply shocking.

OUFCX

Back
Top Bottom